View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

3 100.00%
  • l4l Great

0 0%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bakuman 175 Discussion / 176 Predictions

Last edited by Jaiden; 04-13-2012 at 09:09 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Yeah! This manga is just awesome! There we go... we have a review of almost all the supporting characters... I'm kinda feeling that this manga would be ending in one or two more chapters... No problem with that... Can't wait for Ohba and Obata's next collaboration!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Woot~ Eiji!

Haven't seen much of Hiramaru and Yoshida.

That was great.

Bakuman is awesome!

Lol

I don't think its going to end... I think that the anime is going to be cancelled because the director of the anime wants the manga to be longer. It would be such a shame if bakuman ended. I want at least 200 chapters befor it ends...

^can go both ways really.
    Would be a shame to prolong it any further though, but we'll see what's going to happen.
    Let's hope he won't die in an accident on the way over lol

Sry babes what we've been susupecting is true it really is ending...http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...onday-april-23.

Though it should be kinda expected given that its gonna be really hard to push beyond what it currently is because after they get married the story has basically met its objective n main focal point...kinda like what will happen when luffy finally finds the one piece...n i like how unlike OP bakuman isnt losing its focus despite how im sad that its gonna end...

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Sry babes what we've been susupecting is true it really is ending...http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...onday-april-23.

Though it should be kinda expected given that its gonna be really hard to push beyond what it currently is because after they get married the story has basically met its objective n main focal point...kinda like what will happen when luffy finally finds the one piece...n i like how unlike OP bakuman isnt losing its focus despite how im sad that its gonna end...
    Yes :(, let's discuss the next chapter going to be super awesome :(. Going to miss it

So we got 2 more chapters, right?

:(

Long live Bakuman!

The build-up for the ending is just perfect! And more than anything else, I'm waiting for the authors next masterpiece. I believe they're the only one who can write a manga about manga. No one else would be able to pull it off like they did. I'm sure there next piece would be the one manga that would not only surpass Eiji's but that of the world's real number one, ODA's one piece... hihi... a manga about manga manages to stay within the top spots in jump's weekly ranking, imagine if the authors write something else that is more mainstream yet non-mainstream... Can't wait for that!!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

I remember when this was first released and I was still in college, was really sceptical but it ended up being really great.
    I hope in the final chapter they reveal a little about their next piece. It should be about 2 people who want to be mangakas.
    Overall I really liked Bakuman and I'm satisfied with how the ending seems to be. I look forward to what they bring out next.
    Far too awesome for your eyes!