View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

11 55.00%
  • l4l Great

7 35.00%
  • l3l Average

2 10.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    ok I thought I noticed it too, but now that I look at it again everything's fine. Am I the only one? or did they correct it so quickly?
    Probably... i read it about the time it was released.... so basically they corrected it just recently... Thanks for the update... now i have to reDownload the chapter the correct final complete one

So i just reread the corrected one... apparently mayuri or the gotei13 doesn't know how the quincy survived "the massacre" or how they increased they're numbers... its a mystery to even mayuri who is an expert in quincies... and if even urahara doesn't know anything then it'll lead to one man who could AIZEN!!!...this probably has a connection to ryuken and why he doesn't want ishida to learn more about quincies and include himself with shinigamis...also its made clear that the can seal or perhaps nullify bankai's and not use them
    Last edited by my2kb22; 04-11-2012 at 02:51 PM.

Was I the only one that was thinking: "Oh yeah, Ichigo is cosplaying as Kenpachi, running through his enemies with a kid on his back ;D" ?

Was hoping for a more dramatic entrance, for example the trio is cornered, about to die and then, they hear "Getsuga Tenshou !!!" and the guy is blasted off. It will come to this anyway so why the suspense ?

Time for the main event for next week. ichigo is gonna break the eye glass skinny quincy in half!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Was I the only one that was thinking: "Oh yeah, Ichigo is cosplaying as Kenpachi, running through his enemies with a kid on his back ;D" ?
    It felt so natural, didn't even notice
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Was hoping for a more dramatic entrance, for example the trio is cornered, about to die and then, they hear "Getsuga Tenshou !!!" and the guy is blasted off. It will come to this anyway so why the suspense ?
    Well imo.. there are several instances where kubo always parallel's ichigo's traits to kenpachi

Ichigo can't control his reiatsu = kenpachi due to that Ichigo has constant release zanpaktou = kenpachi and sometimes ichigo has a hard time sensing reiatsu = kenpachi(though not as worst as kenpachi) and now a kid ridding his back well this was also seen in the arrancar arc = kenpachi... maybe kubo is trying to say they are related lols

You can wait for a clearer translation on Batoto.net ,but it will take more time.
    Not much plot movement this chapter. Only pissed Yamamato was worth seeing.

The translation at mangainn is missing some . It's sometimes hard to fill in the .

There must be a raw script somewhere in the .

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    The translation at mangainn is missing some . It's sometimes hard to fill in the .

There must be a raw script somewhere in the .
    I see what you did there!

I wouldn't be so sure that Ichigo is just gonna trounce this captain guy. He might not know who Ichigo is, but as all quincy, I'm sure he can sense spirit pressure and how much Ichigo is giving off--and Captain-san doesn't look one bit intimidated.

Remember Ishida vs. Mayuri? If these Quincy's BASE power level isn't at least equal to Ishida's FGT glove-off power level, then they have no business challening the Gotei 13. And that power level might be a handful, even for Ichigo. I'm sure Captain-sama's gonna give Ichigo a run for his money/might force a retreat.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

There are two question lingering in my mind.

1) Do these guys Block/Seal Bankai, OR do they STEAL the Bankai and add it to their own strength. As you all saw, The Fuhrer (Vandanbleep leader guy) isn't using quincy techniques to fight, he just snaps his finger and blow your arm off. Now, not knowing anything about his/their true power should give anyone reason to pause.

2) Is Ichigo still at the power levels he reached at the end of the Aizen War? We have no proof that he can even still pull out Ogihci SSJ5 transformation Level of power, much less the FGT levels of power.

It doesn't seem that SS have gotten wind of Ichigo's intel, If they had, they would know about the Hollow Connections with these Vandanbleeps, and that would of course lead them to Hueco Mundo.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !