View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

11 55.00%
  • l4l Great

7 35.00%
  • l3l Average

2 10.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Anyone else notice the way Kyoraku is drawn in this chapter?

One thing that strikes me is that he almost looks like he's reminiscing about someone he lost, everyone's face is shown in the panel with all the Captains reactions but his is covered somewhat from his hat.

If I recall correctly, he was present when the previous war took place?

I don't get it.... The whole "letting my Quincy henchmen get killed without moving a finger" of that guy is too forced. How could their organisation hope to have any supporter if they act this way? And it's not like they have infinite numbers right?

Maybe we're still missing something. Also the Quincy power has more to do with the manipulation of the power around them than pure power inside them. Maybe that's how that boss dude got that previous guy arm blown away? After all if they can control even the power "inside" you then they can seal your Bankai and kick your ass.

^ I'm guessing the weaker Quincy are just used to make things go a bit faster since more people can do more things faster, but in terms of fighting there not needed at all.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroLelouch View Post
    I don't get it.... The whole "letting my Quincy henchmen get killed without moving a finger" of that guy is too forced. How could their organisation hope to have any supporter if they act this way? And it's not like they have infinite numbers right?

Maybe we're still missing something. Also the Quincy power has more to do with the manipulation of the power around them than pure power inside them. Maybe that's how that boss dude got that previous guy arm blown away? After all if they can control even the power "inside" you then they can seal your Bankai and kick your ass.
    The Vandenreich seem to be of the mindset "Survival of the fittest" so if their subordinates were taken out by arrancar, then obviously they weren't fit enough.

As for Ichigo's power, currently his power was re-sparked by the combined power of the Captains and at least some of the Lieutenants, similar to how it was first sparked by absorbing Rukia's power. It might be that he could eventually reach that level of power again, but not right away. This is more true when you consider that he's using his actual physical body, and not kicking out his soul; yes Ichigo's body is incredibly well-trained, but there are still limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    The Vandenreich seem to be of the mindset "Survival of the fittest" so if their subordinates were taken out by arrancar, then obviously they weren't fit enough.

As for Ichigo's power, currently his power was re-sparked by the combined power of the Captains and at least some of the Lieutenants, similar to how it was first sparked by absorbing Rukia's power. It might be that he could eventually reach that level of power again, but not right away. This is more true when you consider that he's using his actual physical body, and not kicking out his soul; yes Ichigo's body is incredibly well-trained, but there are still limits.
    No, you are wrong, he is using his spirit form, he clearly left his body in the house (middle panels):
    Spoiler!

yeah, i also think the quincy is the paws of that bad people... ok, at fisrt, i think it is the battle of quincy, but not in bleach...
    Last edited by Franky; 04-16-2012 at 03:50 PM. Reason: edit: please stop advertising your website

^^ Such subtle advertising.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?