View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

11 55.00%
  • l4l Great

7 35.00%
  • l3l Average

2 10.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    There are two question lingering in my mind.

1) Do these guys Block/Seal Bankai, OR do they STEAL the Bankai and add it to their own strength. As you all saw, The Fuhrer (Vandanbleep leader guy) isn't using quincy techniques to fight, he just snaps his finger and blow your arm off. Now, not knowing anything about his/their true power should give anyone reason to pause.

2) Is Ichigo still at the power levels he reached at the end of the Aizen War? We have no proof that he can even still pull out Ogihci SSJ5 transformation Level of power, much less the FGT levels of power.

It doesn't seem that SS have gotten wind of Ichigo's intel, If they had, they would know about the Hollow Connections with these Vandanbleeps, and that would of course lead them to Hueco Mundo.
    Knowing Urahara he probably tagged along to gather intel, Ichigo and his group is enough for a rescue mission. I bet once they know where the enemy is located he'll alert SS.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    hate to say it but i was wrong and whoever i was troubling a couple weeks ago I'm sorry and you where right... problems with the translations i guess "they can seal bankai" "they have bankai" that line made me believe it was impossible for them to be quincy but seeing as they don't have bankai gives me reason to believe

once again sorry to who ever i was giving a tough time

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    hate to say it but i was wrong and whoever i was troubling a couple weeks ago I'm sorry and you where right... problems with the translations i guess "they can seal bankai" "they have bankai" that line made me believe it was impossible for them to be quincy but seeing as they don't have bankai gives me reason to believe

once again sorry to who ever i was giving a tough time
    No problem man. ^_^
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I really hope we get to finally see the full limits of Yamamoto's power. Every time he's fought, there's been something restricting it or his fight gets stopped/interrupted, I'd like to see the power that makes him Head Captain. I'm not surprised that guy was able to beat the Tres Bestias, I mean, he wouldn't have been put in charge of "recruitment" if he wasn't strong enough to handle Arrancars. The Vandenreich have quality, but not quantity, meaning they've got really strong troops, but not a lot of them. Soul Society, on the other hand, is a large organization with a balance of quality and quantity. So the Vandenreich needs a certain amount of cannon fodder to force Soul Society to spread its troops out, and if they can get stronger cannon fodder, the better. They can also provide tools to help boost their cannon fodder, like what the arrancar that attack Ichigo tried to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I really hope we get to finally see the full limits of Yamamoto's power. Every time he's fought, there's been something restricting it or his fight gets stopped/interrupted, I'd like to see the power that makes him Head Captain. I'm not surprised that guy was able to beat the Tres Bestias, I mean, he wouldn't have been put in charge of "recruitment" if he wasn't strong enough to handle Arrancars. The Vandenreich have quality, but not quantity, meaning they've got really strong troops, but not a lot of them. Soul Society, on the other hand, is a large organization with a balance of quality and quantity. So the Vandenreich needs a certain amount of cannon fodder to force Soul Society to spread its troops out, and if they can get stronger cannon fodder, the better. They can also provide tools to help boost their cannon fodder, like what the arrancar that attack Ichigo tried to use.
    I've highlighted all the potential problems with your theory :-P

I'm sad to see that the majority of this arc will likely take place in Hueco Mundo. I feel like we've spent a LOT of time here in the manga already. Wouldn't at all mind a new setting...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post

I'm sad to see that the majority of this arc will likely take place in Hueco Mundo. I feel like we've spent a LOT of time here in the manga already. Wouldn't at all mind a new setting...
    You know, despite the fact you say that, Hueco Mundo is the least shown of the three major worlds of Bleach, though it is also the blandest of the three.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post

Not sure what the potential problem is, since they're already said they're using arrancar like cannon fodder.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Damn, Kubo's bring out all the past cannon fodder characters just to kill them off again. Who's next afro-san? Maybe Rurika. Or how about wonderweiss (did he die forreal? I cant remember).

Anybody want to take a guess at how long it'll be before Ishida loses an arm? I'll give you $5 if your right!

What if its the vandenblah's plan to force SS to release Aizen and then steal the H-Cube....dun dun dunnnnnnn

Captain Vandenazi is pretty badass so far, but lets remember that dead arrancar quincy guy seemed pretty confident too.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Ichigo should have a much tougher battle this time than he did with the psuedo-quincy arrancar guy. I'm guessing Natzi-Captain is some sort of uber-quincy for real, not some cannon fodder redshirt... should be a good time to see exactly how strong Ichigo is now.

At this point, defeating the enemy and saving the Arrancars might not be enough, let's hope Ichigo uses his hollow side and shows everyone who is the new boss here.