View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

11 55.00%
  • l4l Great

7 35.00%
  • l3l Average

2 10.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 488 Discussion/489 Predictions

Its out: http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...d-behind-blast

Yama is pissed. Yeah saw the outcome of that fight coming a mile a away.

Again everyone be civil to each other. No bullshit this week either or its a nice vacation.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 04-11-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Yama-jii is really pissed off also it is confirmed that the enemy is Quincy.

Good chapter

My question is: will the ss trust Ishida and his father? Or will they try to lock them safely until the war is over?

This and...the enemies are really powerful. that guy defeated the tres bestias in an nstant, and two lieutenants couldn't even scratch them in the previous arc! I think we'll need squad 0's help with these vanderthings

Good good, at least we know there are only a few star quincy, the rest are disposable.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I'm not surprised those 3 were defeated, there were never Espada level to begin with. I just hope the Quincy Captain doesn't do a runner like the other guy when he loses.

It actually makes sense that they need to recruit the arrancar given that quincy numbers are supposed to be low n short on manpower. Actually i dont really rmb those 3 engaging in a real fight given that their releases was basically allon.

Man nice to see yama take the initiative n get the ball rolling. a pissed yama...that just spells bankai all over it i just hope they dont cockblock it with the ability of theirs

Great chapter! I'm starting to like the quincy captain guy. Kirge Opie vs Ichigo will be good.. And Yamamoto is more excited than Kenpachi?
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I'm not surprised those 3 were defeated, there were never Espada level to begin with. I just hope the Quincy Captain doesn't do a runner like the other guy when he loses.
    HEhe sad to say that it probably would happen... this time its a different beast his facing.... a transcendental beast lol... its either captain opie(what's his name again) retreats or gets pummeled down by ichigo...judging by the end of the chapter he didn't recognize ichigo yet....though i like the way opie dealt with the tres bestia's... he didn't gave them time to power-up/resurreccion or even attempt to release Alon, he just beat them down so quickly before they even had a chance too... that is a smart move and unlike any other shounen characters(who gives the enemy chance to power-up) this guy is for real....too bad imo next chapter is either he goes down or retreats using shadow things

The way kubo drew yama-ji's face he is really pissed... and its smart of him not to trust the "5day attack" declaration...it was BS from luders which got him killed lol....

The thing i hate here again is the translation ex. mayuri explanation there are lacking words(though i know what he meant but still)....also when i read naruto there are some parts that are't complete or misguiding... my buddy also said something lacking in translation in one piece chapters... i do wish that mangazone or mangapanda would translate them better like mangastream did

Good luck taking on Ichigo, Nazi-san -.-

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    The thing i hate here again is the translation ex. mayuri explanation there are lacking words(though i know what he meant but still)....also when i read naruto there are some parts that are't complete or misguiding... my buddy also said something lacking in translation in one piece chapters... i do wish that mangazone or mangapanda would translate them better like mangastream did
    ok I thought I noticed it too, but now that I look at it again everything's fine. Am I the only one? or did they correct it so quickly?
    ---------
    ...You Know?..