• Good

0 0%
  • Meh

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    The Theory about laws crew being captured seems very likely... but they must be threatened by something like an dead-man-switch controlled gas chamber if CC is able to keep law under control.
    I can see that Alliance happening but only for this one cause not for a longer period of time.
    I didn't mean they would be traveling together after this, but it would be like a situation with WB and his allies.

And if Law is going to be actively looking for One Piece, he and Luffy could fight at/near the end.. not a fight to the death or anything just to see who was more worthy.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

That theory about Law's crew being held hostage is not too farfetched.
    It'd explain why he doesn't want anyone to know about it & we know Law doesn't want anyone to intrude at a high cost, so something must be up...
    Having Luffy and the marines fuck up CC's plan could endanger his crew, so i can see CC forcing Law to lend his skills, and thus Law can only work along untill he knows his crew is safe.

Maybe Luffy risk his life helping law saving his nakama, then they become good friends or something like that

Anyone having a hard time wrapping their head around how both Tashigi and Smoker can now function? Tashigi's heart was extracted and placed in Smoker? or it was double extracted and now her and Smoker share one heart? But then the comment that Tashigi (in Smoker's body) has no heart in addition to Law still holding Smoker's heart on the last page makes this difficult to understand. Maybe removing a Logia's heart does incapacitate them? O_o Ideas?

Or maybe Smoker's heart is still functioning,even if it it's "cut" from his body. What Law did afterwards was transferring Tashigi into Smoker's body and Smoker in Tashigi's body.

But even so, why wasn't Smoker still able to fight after Law initially stole his heart? He collapsed upon doing so, which makes me believe the heart is unable to function outside the little box Law holds it in. Thus, how are both Tashigi and Smoker able to exist in functioning forms when Law still has Smoker's heart needed to transfer him into Tashigi's body and vice versa? I can only think that they now share a heart or it has something to do with Logia's needing a core (a heart) to exist/function.

From previous chapter discussion:
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    idk i doubt they have a huge fight, law really did not hurt them. luffy will probably think its funny. im sure oda wont get predictable on us now.
    Wow! I see all those years of crazy theory creation wasn't just for show--You're getting better at this! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Or maybe Smoker's heart is still functioning,even if it it's "cut" from his body. What Law did afterwards was transferring Tashigi into Smoker's body and Smoker in Tashigi's body.
    ^This thing. For whatever reason, every living thing that Law has cut so far still retains full normal function--heads, legs, torsos, and now hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I know this might sound weird, but does anyone else think that the Samurai has as Tanuki Zoan Fruit? Because he told them to use leaves to transform.
    I'm shocked that no one has mentioned the fact that we learn the Samurai is a devil fruit user! And a very interesting one at that! Strange that even though the samurai are so isolated, they still have access to Devil fruits :-/ His power (Poof Poof no Mi?) sounds a lot like Mr. 2's, but only works on inanimate objects, instead of living people.

In fact...every race does. A sky islander. A fishman. Inanimate objects. A samurai. Every race/locale of people use DF. The only ones we haven't seen yet are giants. But I'm sure it's coming...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

What happened to Nami, Sanji, Chopper and Franky? Did I miss a chapter where they were changed around? I can't remember what happened to them....

But funny chapter I agree! Im glad they are all back together, and I like the Unusual Fruit power of the Samurai it seems like once you get good at using it that it would be really powerful, he can do magic!!! Id like him to be a member for sure
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    What happened to Nami, Sanji, Chopper and Franky? Did I miss a chapter where they were changed around? I can't remember what happened to them....

But funny chapter I agree! Im glad they are all back together, and I like the Unusual Fruit power of the Samurai it seems like once you get good at using it that it would be really powerful, he can do magic!!! Id like him to be a member for sure
    you might wanna reread the previous chapters
    infact you might wanna reread one piece becuz missing that ... could mean ya mist alot

Ahhh I see now, it was from 661. It didn't make sense at the time but now that he did it to Smoker and Tashigi now I get what he did a while ago. And thanks for the tip athary but im good on reading One Piece, oh and it's "missed" not mist just playing heh
    A pie in the sky?