5 22.73%
  • |3| Average

7 31.82%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.55%
  • |1| Terrible

3 13.64%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I refuse to believe Kabuto will meet his end at the hands of the Super Uchiha Bros, I don't know if it's bias or warped logic.

Kabuto, being the main antagonist of Naruto's generation (I struggle to put Sasuke in this bracket) I find it hard to believe he will be dispatched without crossing Naruto's path once more, if not before, then definitely now - after the possibility of sage vs sage has been introduced, with the introduction of Kabuto's sympathetic back-story it would seem to hint at some kind of redeeming opportunity in the future, which we all know Naruto grinds out of opponents on a day-by-day basis.

I'm still curious with what Kabuto did with that one white Zetsu Tobi granted him after his capture of Yamato (it was for personal gain rather then the combined war effort), equally Anko's capture must serve a larger purpose in the battle/future.

Essentially I feel Kishi has made Kabuto too awesome to fall at the hands of anybody other then Naruto at this stage, especially to tantrum Sasuke after Itachi wins 99% of the battle for him.

Hoping beyond hope for a Zetsu Kabuto doppleganger, and for him to be tucked away in his recluse "corner" as per usual.

Why is Sasuke's eye bleeding when he uses Amaterasu? The EMS is supposed to prevent eye degeneration.

Quote Originally Posted by Orrion View Post
    Why is Sasuke's eye bleeding when he uses Amaterasu? The EMS is supposed to prevent eye degeneration.
    I think Kishi feels that the eye bleeding gives us an indicator that Sasuke is using Amaterasu, and adds more action/feeling to the technique instead of Sasuke just glaring.

Don't hope for a regenerating Sharingan

Hey guys,

I really hope the Edo-Sharingan doesn't allow to reuse Izanagi (and maybe Izanami) as often as the user wants. If the Edo-Mode allowed the Sharingan to overcome this limitation, then the 5 Kages are more doomed than they already are. And I already think that Kishi overdid it with Edo-Madara. Seriously: Rinnegan, EMS, Hashiramas Energy, and physical damage quickly regenerates - if I had to make up an unkillable being in the Narutoverse, that's how it might look like. The only technique that really might help defeat him is the Flying Thunder God Technique and Minato's - and now Naruto's - god-like speed.

I also don't want Kabuto to die: We are running out of villains. Are there any left? Sasuke is a failure at being a threat, and he isobiously keeping his promise he gave Naruto. Akatsuki is virtually dead - okay, except black Zetsu. Tobi has lost much of his Invincibility-Aura since Minato and now Naruto seem to be able to fight on par with him. So if Kabuto and his Edos disappear, Kishi would be in trouble to find a villain for the next arc.

I know it won't come to that, but still: We need Kabuto, and if it were only for his incredible insights in the Narutoverse.

I thought it was so cool when Kabuto turned the cave into a living creature. That technique, or at least something about that technique, has to have been the reason Kabuto can unleash Edo Tensei to this magnitude.

I'm not sure why people are upset about the Kabuto flashbacks. I've been curious about his history since he first appeared during the Chuunin exam, and we're finally getting to the bottom of it. I'm in agreement that these flashbacks are a result of Izanami, which will eventually awaken Kabuto's memories of who he is, somehow resulting in him losing. How much you wanna bet he's somehow an Uzumaki, or a descendant of the Sage?

^ He certainly isn't a normal person. If just adding the bloodlines, that Kabuto added to himself, would allow anyone to become a snake sage, then Oro would do that at the beginning, when he still had his real body (assuming that he found the cave when he had his real body and was in possession of those kids, which probably isn't true since at the Chunin exam, Karin still belonged to her village and Oro already was in someone else's body).

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think Kishi feels that the eye bleeding gives us an indicator that Sasuke is using Amaterasu, and adds more action/feeling to the technique instead of Sasuke just glaring.
    Or just people that theorized about it being the result of loosing sight, were wrong and the ones that theorized of it being actually some kind of summoning jutsu were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    Hey guys,

I really hope the Edo-Sharingan doesn't allow to reuse Izanagi (and maybe Izanami) as often as the user wants.

If the Edo-Mode allowed the Sharingan to overcome this limitation, then the 5 Kages are more doomed than they already are. And I already think that Kishi overdid it with Edo-Madara. Seriously: Rinnegan, EMS, Hashiramas Energy, and physical damage quickly regenerates - if I had to make up an unkillable being in the Narutoverse, that's how it might look like.

The only technique that really might help defeat him is the Flying Thunder God Technique and Minato's - and now Naruto's - god-like speed.

I also don't want Kabuto to die: We are running out of villains. Are there any left? Sasuke is a failure at being a threat, and he isobiously keeping his promise he gave Naruto. Akatsuki is virtually dead - okay, except black Zetsu. Tobi has lost much of his Invincibility-Aura since Minato and now Naruto seem to be able to fight on par with him. So if Kabuto and his Edos disappear, Kishi would be in trouble to find a villain for the next arc.

I know it won't come to that, but still: We need Kabuto, and if it were only for his incredible insights in the Narutoverse.
    Lakritze.....

Edo Madara does not need Edo-Regeneration in order to be able to continuously spam Izanagi/Izanami because the Blindness limitation only applies to a Sharingan User. It does not apply to The Rinnegan user.

The only limitation I can imagine for a rinnegan user, is if that user obtained his rinnegan by transplantation, and does not possess the overwhelming life energy of the SO6P and younger brother. How ever since Madara has Hashirama's cells, he comes close to having the life energy required.

Although it has not yet been stated, I imagine that a rinnegan transplant user who does not have SO6P/Younger Brother/ Hashirama style life energy, would be limited to only the Sharingan style Izanagi, and would not be able to perfrom the superior version that belonged to the SO6P.

Furthermore, the transplant user may end up dieing from chakra depletion like Nagato died due to the life energy requirements of Rinnegan use.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Lakritze.....

Edo Madara does not need Edo-Regeneration in order to be able to continuously spam Izanagi/Izanami because the Blindness limitation only applies to a Sharingan User. It does not apply to The Rinnegan user.

The only limitation I can imagine for a rinnegan user, is if that user obtained his rinnegan by transplantation, and does not possess the overwhelming life energy of the SO6P and younger brother. How ever since Madara has Hashirama's cells, he comes close to having the life energy required.

Although it has not yet been stated, I imagine that a rinnegan transplant user who does not have SO6P/Younger Brother/ Hashirama style life energy, would be limited to only the Sharingan style Izanagi, and would not be able to perfrom the superior version that belonged to the SO6P.

Furthermore, the transplant user may end up dieing from chakra depletion like Nagato died due to the life energy requirements of Rinnegan use.
    We may see if you are right since Tobi is using a Rinnegan-transplant.

But where did you get the information that Rinnegan-users can use Izanagi/Izanami as any other jutsu? I see that it would not make sense that the Sage of the 6 Paths risked his eyes everything he used Izanagi. But we know only three of the 6 paths: the Uchiha, the Senju and the Uzumaki-members are somehow involved. 3 paths are still missing, and I always assumed that you need more than just the eyes.

Do you have anything to prove your assumption?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    We may see if you are right since Tobi is using a Rinnegan-transplant.

But where did you get the information that Rinnegan-users can use Izanagi/Izanami as any other jutsu? I see that it would not make sense that the Sage of the 6 Paths risked his eyes everything he used Izanagi. But we know only three of the 6 paths: the Uchiha, the Senju and the Uzumaki-members are somehow involved. 3 paths are still missing, and I always assumed that you need more than just the eyes.

Do you have anything to prove your assumption?
    The topic has been widely discussed here. Tobi explained it to Konan when he killed her (I'll put up a link later). In any case Tobi does have Hashirama's cells. The SO6P's eyes were never in any danger.

Here is a link to the reference above. Hope it helps.

http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/naruto/510/12/

http://cdn.mangaeden.com/mangasimg/7...717e2ed39a.png
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-12-2012 at 04:50 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ He certainly isn't a normal person. If just adding the bloodlines, that Kabuto added to himself, would allow anyone to become a snake sage, then Oro would do that at the beginning, when he still had his real body (assuming that he found the cave when he had his real body and was in possession of those kids, which probably isn't true since at the Chunin exam, Karin still belonged to her village and Oro already was in someone else's body).
    Kabuto said that Orochimaru had searched for the cave, but never found it. The modifications were needed for Kabuto to be able to utilize the Sage powers.