5 22.73%
  • |3| Average

7 31.82%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.55%
  • |1| Terrible

3 13.64%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    He doesn't have his robe on ... a flashback this chapter ... bye Kabuto,you were one of my favorite characters !

I actually prefer Kabuto's flashback than another Uchiha's bros time, really they had their time to shine, they had a chapter or two ago another flashback and even now their ancestor is shining, really, how much more Uchiha-centered could this get ?

A helmet huh ? Looks like his name would suggest a protector of the top brass or a samurai .

Damned translation, I'm not sure what Kabuto meant by saying he is closest to So6p and wtf is "TTOF" ?. Did he mean in knowledge, or that So6p was the strongest Sage (as in a Sage Mode) and that he is the closest to this part of his power.

He reminds me of a young Kakashi, you know, spouting some nonsense, but still keeping a memento of his parent.

The town where Kabuto lived, it seems quite advanced, is it in the rain country ? Or perhaps grass seeing how much of it is growing around ?

Soon will end the life of the longest lasting Naruto Villain, he will be missed
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

why cant i read this online..... is any one else having this problem
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Kabuto was wearing a helemet to protect his head which is ironic since Kabuto literally translates to helmet
    [Grammar Rage]THAT'S NOT IRONY!!! THAT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF IRONY![/Grammar Rage]

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Am I the only one who liks Kabuto as a character? Im sad when Kishi kills him off. He is a badass
    I concur! Animating dead bodies to hide as one (that he also killed!), Scalpel-chakra using, Rasengan-tanking, nervous system reorganizing, Edo Tensei mastering Kabuto was a beast! I don't particularly feel the need to feel sorry for him. Hell, every murderer in our real world uses the excuse of "Oop: Traumatic past". Just let him be a calculating evil dude, then let him be.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    why cant i read this online..... is any one else having this problem
    Nope! I learned how to read in 2nd, maybe 3rd grade :-P

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Nope! I learned how to read in 2nd, maybe 3rd grade :-P
    LOL cruel though. bankai, why don't you check some other manga site, there are many of those out there... or it's your pc alone having problems...sorry...
    Last edited by playerhm; 04-13-2012 at 03:33 PM.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

I liked the chapter.

Always loved knowing someone's background.

I think Itachi will loose sight in his right eye completely but might still have some vision through his left.
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - This chapter felt much longer because of all the dialog

- Kabuto's ability to warp the ground seems similar to Jiraya's Frog stomach jutsu that alters the environment to frogs stomach.

- Kabuto was wearing a helemet to protect his head which is ironic since Kabuto literally translates to helmet

- As I expected a Kabuto flashback and I bet there is more to come.

- I'm curious if Snake Sage mode has a time limit like Frog Sage mode...or is Kabuto just recharging when they pause
    Did Kabuto perhaps copy Juugo's clan's ability to passively absorb natural energy? Or maybe his "Stomach Snake" is gathering natural energy for him?

And yeah, I expected Kabuto flashbacks, too... but why in the middle of the fight? :(

Meh, it's pretty standard for a character who's going to die to get a memorial service of flashbacks and dialogue.