5 22.73%
  • |3| Average

7 31.82%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.55%
  • |1| Terrible

3 13.64%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    was hoping to see izanami, but kabuto's cave molding justu was pretty impressive, so four eyes is having his moment on stage before his curtain call, solid week's release. This fight has entertained so much i forgot about madara vs the kages and naruto vs tobi

This chapter sucks.. Who gives a damn about the past of kabuto (it wasn't even interesting, wast of a chapter). The jutsu that kabuto did was indeed ownage.. Controlling somethng that is not alive? Damn!

the chapter was good as long as Itachi talked about he being wrong in the past.... then Kabuto opened his mouth and took us all to probably one of the dullest flashbacks ever...!! damn whenever this guy opens his mouth its annoying... i and Itachi both are of this opinion....!

Paulbee i agree somewhat but not sure about Itachi loosing his eyesight.... can't see how it is possible with edo tensie....!! but surely there is going to be a drawback or a danger to it equal to that of Izanagi....!!

next chapter Kabuto gets owned

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    the chapter was good as long as Itachi talked about he being wrong in the past.... then Kabuto opened his mouth and took us all to probably one of the dullest flashbacks ever...!! damn whenever this guy opens his mouth its annoying... i and Itachi both are of this opinion....!

Paulbee i agree somewhat but not sure about Itachi loosing his eyesight.... can't see how it is possible with edo tensie....!! but surely there is going to be a drawback or a danger to it equal to that of Izanagi....!!

next chapter Kabuto gets owned
    I also agree with you Ahmmad, I know it is a Long, Lonely Stab In The Dark that Itachi would lose his eyesight. My only excuse is that since Izanami alters reality, it could also alter the effects of Edo Tensei. Besides, Kabuto has been screaming that Edo Tensei has no drawbacks for so long that it would be great to have a technique that stands aside from and is outside of its reach.

Hope Kishi makes Itachi stay blind, and hope he gets released from Edo Tensei by confessing the whole truth to Sasuke..and finding peace.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

i like ur theory on how bringing up kabuto's childhood will hopefully be relevant to the plot paul, i would really like to believe that kishi is a better writer than that. Not that i really mind this little flashback but really the last few chapters have been moving at a relatively slower pace than previous wks so it kinda killed the momentum abit.

i want to post this somewhere and i dont want to make a thread as its more of a yes/no than discussion:
    madara knows about nagato not because he lived but because he used izanami (assuming it gives insight into the future) and through that knowledge planned with tobi.
    my apologies for the awkward positioning
    ps: kabuto flashbacks were sad for me, despite their very obvious purpose of invoking pity in kabuto for when he dies next week.

And here I thought Sasuke's eye would stop bleeding every time he used amaterasu.. Well I guess it's ok as long as he doesn't lose his sight..
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

- This chapter felt much longer because of all the dialog

- Kabuto's ability to warp the ground seems similar to Jiraya's Frog stomach jutsu that alters the environment to frogs stomach.

- Kabuto was wearing a helemet to protect his head which is ironic since Kabuto literally translates to helmet

- As I expected a Kabuto flashback and I bet there is more to come.

- I'm curious if Snake Sage mode has a time limit like Frog Sage mode...or is Kabuto just recharging when they pause

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Am I the only one who liks Kabuto as a character? Im sad when Kishi kills him off. He is a badass

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Am I the only one who liks Kabuto as a character? Im sad when Kishi kills him off. He is a badass
    Yeah, he's pretty awesome...when he doesn't talk..
    ---------
    ...You Know?..