5 22.73%
  • |3| Average

7 31.82%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.55%
  • |1| Terrible

3 13.64%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    I like the idea of a clone/real edo madara running off, but I like to think maybe he's off to tobi, to see what's really going on? That would be interesting, to me anyway.
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

Potential? Naruto just shown himself to be the king og power with his complete Nine Tails mode. Naruto without the Kyuubi will never beat Madara in raw power, maybe in 10 years, who knows, he's still really young. But with Kyuubi he's already far above Madara.

Sasuke have the potential to be stronger in terms of battle capability, but not in raw power.

Who knows when it comes to Tobi? He's way to much of a mystery still to say anything with certainty.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

^ I think that we can pretty much assume that the bijuu inside GM are more powerful than what they could do with their cooperation attack, otherwise what would be the point in putting and fusing the bijuu together, if having them separated would give the same kind of power ?

Well the bijuu mode isn't just Kurama, it's a fusion of their (two) powers, indifference to what the other bijuu were doing (simply being forced to control their zombie hosts).

Anyway, does anybody have a feeling that this fight should end with amaterasu slowly burning Kabuto, so that he would stay alive but couldn't regenerate ? I mean, sure he might be able to doge one, but we have two Uchiha capable of doing that and even shape manipulating it (and since Kabuto's technique isn't the one that Sasuke used to run away from it, I can't see a chance in avoiding it after being hit, if all of his limbs and the snake were target at the same time or one after the other) .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ I think that we can pretty much assume that the bijuu inside GM are more powerful than what they could do with their cooperation attack, otherwise what would be the point in putting and fusing the bijuu together, if having them separated would give the same kind of power ?

Well the bijuu mode isn't just Kurama, it's a fusion of their (two) powers, indifference to what the other bijuu were doing (simply being forced to control their zombie hosts).

Anyway, does anybody have a feeling that this fight should end with amaterasu slowly burning Kabuto, so that he would stay alive but couldn't regenerate ? I mean, sure he might be able to doge one, but we have two Uchiha capable of doing that and even shape manipulating it (and since Kabuto's technique isn't the one that Sasuke used to run away from it, I can't see a chance in avoiding it after being hit, if all of his limbs and the snake were target at the same time or one after the other) .
    I think Sasuke will get around Kabuto's melting ability by using his lightning element. Suigetsu is paralyzed by lightning elements, and Sasuke probably knows about this weakness.

It be funny if Madara summons Tobi, but then Madara is summoned by Kabuto to help finish off the uchiha bros.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think Sasuke will get around Kabuto's melting ability by using his lightning element. Suigetsu is paralyzed by lightning elements, and Sasuke probably knows about this weakness.
    Good point, we haven't seen Sasuke use that weakness yet. And there is most likely a reason for this. Can't wait for today's chapter. More flashbacks I guess..

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I am not sure why Tobi has not used any Rinnegan abilities yet in this war.
    isn't the six body technique, one of rinnegan abilities ?
    Also, i think its just who tobi is, always trying to be in the background, surrounded in mystery, not showing his cards. but i guess that battle isn't over yet, still a long way to go for that one...

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Edo Madara is holding 3 powerful bloodlimits and has both his eyes and can use both MS and Rinnegan abilities simultaneously not to mention Mokutan
    and he can't be killed, at the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    More flashbacks I guess..
    yep, kabuto's, then itachi's, and finally madara's, many to come...