• |3| Average

7 31.82%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.55%
  • |1| Terrible

3 13.64%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto Chapter 582 : "Nothing"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 04-11-2012 at 11:36 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Crap Chapter if you ask me. Doubt there's anyone who gives a rats arse about Kabuto's past. Just more Kishi stalling for time I guess.

Wanted to see Izanami but well some history of Kabuto wasnt to bad

I guess there's a parallell between Kabuto and Tobi, being "no one". But not that interesting. And I can't really understand what Itachi did either, did he cast Izanagi? What did it do? Guess we'll learn next chapter I hope.

Please Sasuke act how you always do and charge in without thinking, kill Kabuto and save us from this misery.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Mangainn's link just in case mangareader's version is slow to load for some people: http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/83843_nothing

Short chapter but nice little insight into Kabuto's past.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I know you're dying soon and all, so I understand you feel the need to put yourself in flashback mode to generate sympathy, but stopping to explain your glasses in the middle of a fight against Itachi Uchiha is just in NO way a good idea.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Well I can't say I didn't want this, I've been asking for a Kabuto flashback for years now, but still, all we learned was he was always smart.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Yeah, after all the build-up for Izanami, this is a really lame time for Kishi to start flashbacks... they're supposed to happen right before Kabuto dies or something, and it still feels like there's barely been any actual fighting in this fight.

Anyway, who wants to bet Kabuto's Flashback Family either dies or betrays him?

Heh Heh, GUYs, GUYs, GUYs. I know we were all Itching to see Izanami, and we've waited a whole week. For me it's okay, I got used to Kishi's style. What it means as we all know, is that Kabuto for sure is gonna die.

As for Izanami, it's probably a Jutsu that take some time to manifest. Note that Itachi has lost his MS. He'll probably lose the rest of his vision as Izanami starts to unfold, and I'm begining to suspect that Edo Tensei will not restore his eyes.

My feeling about the Izanami that Itachi Cast on Kabuto, is that it will revert Kabuto back to an earlier time/age, before he gained His Dragon Sage mode. That will then allow Sasuke to use Tsukuyomi on him, sice Itachi would be blind by then.
    If it takes him back to childhood, then this story of his childhood would be even more relevant.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !