A scanlation team recruiting

A new scanlation team, aiming to release the most popular manga, i.e. One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and other series, in the quickest manner possible, is looking for dedicated staff, including translators, redrawers, cleaners and typesetters to join us in order to end low quality speed scan atrocities. For more information feel free to send me a PM and I'll try to get your questions answered.

PS. Since there's a good chance there are a lot of newbies out there, who don't know anything about scanlating, we're now also accepting newcomers to school them and get them up to our standards.

Hi! I'm looking for new scanlation teams to join and I'm thinking of joining as a proofreader - my spelling/grammar/english is pretty good. So if you have space for another proofreader, I'd be happy to join Thanks!

I've been reading manga for quite a long time now, and I've hoped to get into a scanlation team. But, I'm a complete rookie without much Photoshop experience. I currently have Photoshop CS5. Since you're accepting newcomers I thought we could get in touch and maybe I could learn from you?

Thanks
    P.M

Hey, if it's not too late, I'd be glad to join. I'm a "newbie" and would like to get up to your standards. I can do anything other than translate.

Thanks
    -Babo