Hybrid View

Mangareader.net WTF?!?

Anyone know what the deal is with Mangareader.net? A few friends and myself have had to download Naruto as well as the other two members of the WSJ big 3 and read them that way due to Mangareader's pages not loading :( Browser issue, or just an issue with the site?? Any insite will be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by shogun313 View Post
    Anyone know what the deal is with Mangareader.net? A few friends and myself have had to download Naruto as well as the other two members of the WSJ big 3 and read them that way due to Mangareader's pages not loading :( Browser issue, or just an issue with the site?? Any insite will be appreciated!
    I heard it is because the site is being sued so they removed access to some of the WSJ mangas for US residents.

Works fine for me since i'm in EU

Just use an alternate reader like mangainn or batoto, that's what I use.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Thanks for the heads up guys!!

I was having the same problem.. i thought it was just my pc...,
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Me too, I kinda thought it might be something legal but wasn't sure, its nice to see it wasn't just me. I thought it was just some weird virus or something lol. Managinn is great but soooooo slow, I know its free and all but still its a struggle to get through the chapter most of the time. I like mangastream, and spectrumnexus too
    A pie in the sky?

And then suddenly, out of nowhere, Mangareader starts working for me again... good ^_^
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Not as good as here !
    火影忍者 狐忍