Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I'm still not sure how Danzou's Izanagi is different from Tobi's. Anyone have any ideas? One possibility I'm considering is that Tobi held back when wielding Izanagi, as he had no need for it's full power. Who knows, maybe he used Creation of All Things-version Izanagi to create that broken pipe he stuck through Konan. That would be assuming the Creation of All Things can be wielded by a Sharingan/Hashirama-user of appropriate bloodlines. Danzou doesn't count, because he had to use Hashirama's power merely to keep up with his Sharingan abilities rather than using it to optimally augment them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I'm still not sure how Danzou's Izanagi is different from Tobi's. Anyone have any ideas? One possibility I'm considering is that Tobi held back when wielding Izanagi, as he had no need for it's full power. Who knows, maybe he used Creation of All Things-version Izanagi to create that broken pipe he stuck through Konan. That would be assuming the Creation of All Things can be wielded by a Sharingan/Hashirama-user of appropriate bloodlines. Danzou doesn't count, because he had to use Hashirama's power merely to keep up with his Sharingan abilities rather than using it to optimally augment them.
    I Fail to see any difference between Danzou's Izanagi and Tobi's. They both used the same FORBIDDEN "Loose Your Light" Uchiha version. Danzou needed Hashirama's cells to be able to handle the Sharingans, and to be able to recharge Shisui's eye.

Tobi was Created with Hashirama's power, but he hasn't done anything extra ordinary so far. I guess he'll need Hashirama's cells to be able to fully use the Rinnegan.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !