Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    if the the uchiha can do iznagi with a three tome sharingan no strings attached like we saw tobi and danzo with their sharingans then we muist ask the question why didnt the uchiha try and gank bang hasihrama during his hay day to kill him. So what if they lose their eye sight they lost many in their time of war.

If you need great skill what skill are we talking about exactly? MS? So far MS doesnt seem to be needed.

There difinitly som,ething going on no matter which way you look at it.

This would either result in major plot hole or quite simply theres more to it than we know.

It's not a jutsu just anyone can master and even if you can it doesn't guarantee success. Look what happened to Danzou and he had a hacked version of Izanagi.

To Uchiha loosing their eyes is like a death sentence.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    if the the uchiha can do iznagi with a three tome sharingan no strings attached like we saw tobi and danzo with their sharingans then we muist ask the question why didnt the uchiha try and gank bang hasihrama during his hay day to kill him. So what if they lose their eye sight they lost many in their time of war.

If you need great skill what skill are we talking about exactly? MS? So far MS doesnt seem to be needed.

There difinitly som,ething going on no matter which way you look at it.

This would either result in major plot hole or quite simply theres more to it than we know.
    From what was presented thus far, an improved version of Izanagi (like Tobi's or even supposedly Danzou's since he added to it Hashirama's power as well, at least compared to a normal Uchiha) allows you to survive a definite death, doesn't help much with someone who can take on a bijuu capable of destroying mountains and a person capable of subduing ninja villages at the same time.

Let's assume that the 1st is actually taken by surprise (even though, rationally thinking it should be a wooden clone and not the real thing, since he is already facing a dozen of enemies), if that person misses his vital spot, then it's the end. Hashirama's regeneration/healing jutsu would heal him from near death situations.

Someone like Shisui could have a chance there, since his jutsu is currently the sure thing and we know that he can use it with one eye.

Hashirama is basically a tank, no he is something far superior. To him it doesn't really matter how many opponents he faces, since his style is just boasting jutstu on extremely wide range. Almost, if not all Uchiha that attacked him, would need to use the Izanagi at the same time to survive, so it's not like they could use this strategy more than once and they still would have a really slim chance of wining.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    From what was presented thus far, an improved version of Izanagi (like Tobi's or even supposedly Danzou's since he added to it Hashirama's power as well, at least compared to a normal Uchiha) allows you to survive a definite death, doesn't help much with someone who can take on a bijuu capable of destroying mountains and a person capable of subduing ninja villages at the same time.

Let's assume that the 1st is actually taken by surprise (even though, rationally thinking it should be a wooden clone and not the real thing, since he is already facing a dozen of enemies), if that person misses his vital spot, then it's the end. Hashirama's regeneration/healing jutsu would heal him from near death situations.

Someone like Shisui could have a chance there, since his jutsu is currently the sure thing and we know that he can use it with one eye.

Hashirama is basically a tank, no he is something far superior. To him it doesn't really matter how many opponents he faces, since his style is just boasting jutstu on extremely wide range. Almost, if not all Uchiha that attacked him, would need to use the Izanagi at the same time to survive, so it's not like they could use this strategy more than once and they still would have a really slim chance of wining.
    i agree. it woulndt have mattered given the scale of his jutsu I was just pointing out if the uchiha tried this jutsu themselves we would have heard more about it from other characters like the thrid hokage, danzo, tobi, edo madara all of which are from that era more or a less.

I think it will be intresting to see why itachi can use izanami apparaetnly solo. althoigh I bet you guys anything nagato was involved somehow.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    A technique called Izanami which is said to decide destiny, in the hands of Itachi Uchiha no less, can't possibly spell anything good for Kabuto. Kabuto's demise will probably executed by Itachi, not Sasuke, let alone through the technique Amaterasu.

The only thing Sasuke will acquire from this fight, is a more honest closure with Itachi, and possibly ho to unlock Izanagi and Izanami. Especially if Sasuke will be able to use such techniques without the price of losing his sight due to his Mangekyou being eternal. Attaining these last two doujutsu techniques would allow Sasuke to truly become the epitome of what it means to be an Uchiha, leaving him nice and prepared to fight evenly with the epitome of what it means to be a Kyuubi jinchuuriki, who is Naruto.

Another possibility would be Sasuke somehow grasping the power of dragon sage mode.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    A technique called Izanami which is said to decide destiny, in the hands of Itachi Uchiha no less, can't possibly spell anything good for Kabuto. Kabuto's demise will probably executed by Itachi, not Sasuke, let alone through the technique Amaterasu.

The only thing Sasuke will acquire from this fight, is a more honest closure with Itachi, and possibly ho to unlock Izanagi and Izanami. Especially if Sasuke will be able to use such techniques without the price of losing his sight due to his Mangekyou being eternal. Attaining these last two doujutsu techniques would allow Sasuke to truly become the epitome of what it means to be an Uchiha, leaving him nice and prepared to fight evenly with the epitome of what it means to be a Kyuubi jinchuuriki, who is Naruto.

Another possibility would be Sasuke somehow grasping the power of dragon sage mode.
    what exactly has this got to with the thread if dont mind me asking?

Anyway Im a good sport and ill play along, the stuff in bold is silly and if kishi does this well u mind aswell give slug sage mode to sakura then we all can pass around a kunia and kill ourselves.

Also just occured to me what makes you think itachi hasnt got hasihrama cells? Almost all villains have hasihrama's cells, itachi at one point was considered a villain and most likely needed an ace in the hole to deal with madara/tobi if shit hit the fan like now for example.

Itachi has the legendary weapons so its not like itachi isnt famiular getting his hands on rare powerups. If you ask me nagato or even the third hokage is involved.

what exactly has this got to with the thread if dont mind me asking?

Anyway Im a good sport and ill play along, the stuff in bold is silly and if kishi does this well u mind aswell give slug sage mode to sakura then we all can pass around a kunia and kill ourselves.

Also just occured to me what makes you think itachi hasnt got hasihrama cells? Almost all villains have hasihrama's cells, itachi at one point was considered a villain and most likely needed an ace in the hole to deal with madara/tobi if shit hit the fan like now for example.

Itachi has the legendary weapons so its not like itachi isnt famiular getting his hands on rare powerups. If you ask me nagato or even the third hokage is involved.
    1) If Itachi had Hashirama's power, he would not have destroyed Shisui's eye, and could have used it on Kabuto or Sasuke.

2) Even without EMS, Itachi may have evolved the Rnnegan, had he Hashirama's power.

3) I Still consider/considered Itachi a villain, however...he is an unwilling villain.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) If Itachi had Hashirama's power, he would not have destroyed Shisui's eye, and could have used it on Kabuto or Sasuke.

2) Even without EMS, Itachi may have evolved the Rnnegan, had he Hashirama's power.

3) I Still consider/considered Itachi a villain, however...he is an unwilling villain.
    Yea I agree if had it most of his life he would have used Shuisi eye more.

But I was thinking more in the recent events of this war considering nagato and possibely edo tensei zombies themselves may have been infused with hasihrama's cells.

It does seem unlikely that itachi has hasihrama cells based on ur reasons but Its very strange to me that all of the sudden an uchiha can use these techs without hinting the need for hasihrama's dna like kishi has done with danzo and tobi. Anyway it will be intersting to see what happens in 2 weeks time.

Yea I agree if had it most of his life he would have used Shuisi eye more.

But I was thinking more in the recent events of this war considering nagato and possibely edo tensei zombies themselves may have been infused with hasihrama's cells.

It does seem unlikely that itachi has hasihrama cells based on ur reasons but Its very strange to me that all of the sudden an uchiha can use these techs without hinting the need for hasihrama's dna like kishi has done with danzo and tobi. Anyway it will be intersting to see what happens in 2 weeks time.
    Noone flat out says that you need to have but Uchiha and Senju powers to use Izanagi, if we assume that what he say is correct then either Izanami does not require Senju powers(which would be weird considering that Izanagi does), or that Itachi do have Senju powers.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Noone flat out says that you need to have but Uchiha and Senju powers to use Izanagi, if we assume that what he say is correct then either Izanami does not require Senju powers(which would be weird considering that Izanagi does), or that Itachi do have Senju powers.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html
    Ecactly bro..

ANYWAYS; I think that PaulBee has said this many times before.. there are two different Izanagi's!!

- Why would " Izanagi " be a forbidden techique for the Uchiha's, if you would needed Senju powers for making that jutsu happen?? Don't think that every Uchiha back in the days, were after senju's powers, combine that with their body etc. That probably started to happen with Madara Uchiha.

Izanagi BEING casted by the Uchiha's,.. are WAY different then what Sage of Six Paths performed ( you could say that it's one level below ) if what the SO6P did.

Izanagi / Izanami are connected to the Uchiha's in their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Wow WOw WOW.. say what?!?!? How can you consider him being a " villain ", after knowing what his reasoning was for what he HAD to do?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...