Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Problem is that Tobi has Hashirama's cells, and he lasted as long as 5 mins, but he also lost his left eye sharingan, can this really be "perfect"? If so, What happens when an EMS user does it, or an EMS user with Hasirama's cells?
    Hmmm, then what happens when an EMS wielder with Hashirama's DNA uses Izanagi to create Rinnega from it ? Does he die instead of loosing light ? Perhaps that's what happened to Madara ? He used one eye to create Tobi and the other one to turn his eyes in to Rinnegan at the same time, so that later one those could have been passed to Nagato ?

It should be mentioned that to use those jutsu you still need to see the target (in Izanagi's case look at yourself with the eye that will be sacrificed ?), unless in Izanagi's case, the eye first needs to see light to later loose it, where with Izanami is the other way around. This is based on the fact that Tobi first had to tore part of his mask where the eye was covered by it:
    Spoiler!

Danzou probably didn't know about Izanami, because using it together with Izanagi sounds like a sure win right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    No, Izanagi (and presumably Izanami) were forbidden techniques among the Uchiha clan before Hashirama came into the picture. Danzo needed Hashirama's DNA to extend the length Izanagi could be active, that's all. The second statement implies that one needs Hashirama's DNA to do a perfect Izanagi, not that one needs it all to perform Izanagi in the first place. Once again, it wouldn't be a forbidden technique among the Uchiha if they couldn't do it anyway.
    you are impyling tobi isnt uchiha related by the way.

Anyway guys;

what do you guys say is the imprfect version and prefect version?

imprefect version -uchiha version

prefect version - so6p

What about danzo? this is what tobi implied as imprefect.

also izanami is a couter to izanagi, u cant combine them
    Last edited by psukkar; 04-09-2012 at 04:51 AM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Very good question actually.

We know an Uchiha with the basic sharingan can use Izanagi and Izanami, at the cost of their eyes sight, and a huge chunk of chakra I'm sure.

So can an Uchiha, that has gained the EMS which regains and retains the light lost from unlocking the Mangekyou, use the same pair of techniques without the loss of eyesight, while still paying the price of chakra usage; however brief or small scale the effect the techniques would produce by someone without possessing the massive chakra reserve of a jinchuurki or the vitality of Hashirama.

This would give even more credit to the idea of a full fledged Uchiha with EMS unlocked able to go toe-to-toe with a jinchuurki who has tamed the kyuubi within them.

http://eatmanga.com/index.php/Manga-...&size=original

the uchiha and kyuubi taking each other out. After this confrontation, both the uchiha and kyuubi jinchuurki knew that they had to reach the pinnacle of their respected powers to have a chance of victory against the other.

It's quite epic
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    you are impyling tobi isnt uchiha related by the way.
    I... I didn't say anything about Tobi. But anyway, I don't think he's any part Uchiha anymore either besides the (implanted) Sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar
    Anyway guys;

what do you guys say is the imprfect version and prefect version?

imprefect version -uchiha version

prefect version - so6p

What about danzo? this is what tobi implied as imprefect.
    The imperfect one used with Sharingans kills your eyesight. The perfect one used with the Rinnegan (presumably) doesn't. Which, if that's true, Edo-Madara is even more invincible than he was before. So there's gotta be some catch somewhere in the use of Izanagi.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar
    also izanami is a couter to izanagi, u cant combine them
    Probably can't combine them (ie. like in the case elemental Bloodline Limit), but I'm sure you can use them in conjunction with each other to do some serious reality warping on the target.

perhaps there is a time limit with both jutsu, so realistically one can only use the either jutsu twice (one for each eye)

I don't think it's that complicated really. I believe Rinnegan is the only dojutsu that requires DNA from both sons. And that both Izanagi and Izanami is possible to perform by an Uchiha with only Uchiha DNA. The whole DNA of the two sons obviously reference yin and yang. And Hashirama has loads of life energy, the younger brother's chakra. From the so6p's own Yang chakra. So it's obvious to me atleast that Hashirama cells in an Uchiha will prolong the effects. But wouldn't require it.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Problem is that Tobi has Hashirama's cells, and he lasted as long as 5 mins, but he also lost his left eye sharingan, can this really be "perfect"? If so, What happens when an EMS user does it, or an EMS user with Hasirama's cells?
    Same thing Izanagi will always take your eye sight if you using a Sharingan. I think Tobi does have the EMS thats why he can use those powers without suffering any pain.

I think people are misunderstanding that "Izanagi" and "Izagami" are not the same as the Rinnegan ability "Creation of all things" which the Rikudou used to create the Bijuu. Those are the Uchiha versions using similar properties but not quite the same jutsu.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

POW, People do understand very well that the Sharingan version and the Rinnegan version are completely different. People, like me, just don't want to call it "Creation of all things", because that is just an Adjective phrase, that describes the Rinnegan version.

The Noun, the only Name ever given the technique, whether Sharingan version or Rinnegan version, is and has always been Izanagi.

As to whether Tobi has EMS, I seriously doubt it.

1) Tobi has never been shown with anything but a three Tomoe Sharingan.

2) In order to obtain EMS, a very unique set of conditions must exist. You must have 2 Siblings who both have MS, then One of the siblings must transplant the eye of the other sibling. For Tobi to have EMS, he must fulfill these conditions, and that seems highly unlikely.

3) If Tobi did have EMS, then given that he also has Hashirama's DNA, the EMS would have evolved it into a Rinnegan. If he had done this, he would not have needed to wait for the Rinnegan he took from Nagato.

4) It is more likely that he had EMS, and Had the Rinnegan, in his incarnation as Madara's Shell (empty shell of his former self..as per Itachi), or He simply possesses Madara's Mental energy and chakra, which allow him to use some attributes of EMS, such as Controlling the Kyuubi.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Also, the fact that Tobi has and is using the Rinnegan now, the next step above EMS, means there's no reason for him to keep an EMS under wraps anymore, yet he still uses a regular Sharingan in conjunction with Rinnegan. So it's pretty safe to assume he doesn't have the EMS. Frankly, in light of this, I am of the opinion he doesn't even have the MS either now.

It would fit if Tobi was some kind of zetsu creation of Madara. Also, it's pretty obvious the sharingan Tobi is using is not Madara's sharingan at all, just some fodder Uchiha sharingan perhaps. He does have a whole collection of sharingans for some reason. So I still believe Tobi is the remains of Madara's body, fused with Zetsu parts. And is using implanted sharingans constantly. Have we ever seen Tobi without sharingan activated?