Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Who has better chakra control?

I know about 99% of you guys will say Jiraiya has better chakra control, but im defitnely going with Naruto and here are my reasons (from what i have seen in the manga)

- It took naruto 3 days to learn the rasengan which is the ultimate in chakra control, and was able to add elemental jutsu into the rasengan.

- It took naruto only a couple of days to learn how to do a shadow clone (A forbidden jutsu)

I know some arguments might he had shadow clones, to help him shorten the time. So? he was using his own chakra, not the demon fox's. He has amazing stamina. Another argument might be that he isn't able to break out genjutsu easily thus bad chakra control. 1st off, Naruto never really practiced that much on it, you can tell when he was stuck in itachi's genjutsu, he had to recall what jiraiya told him. Give naruto the same amount of time and training he had for the rasengan to practice and he will be able to break out tons of genjutsu in no time. I might get flamed, its ok but its ok if you can change my mind, Im all ears.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

just wanna say that Naruto has more chakra (than Jiraiya)... so that explains his great stamina.. but when it comes to control things... guess Jiraiya has the better hand... for now

Quote Originally Posted by DeePoo View Post
    just wanna say that Naruto has more chakra (than Jiraiya)... so that explains his great stamina.. but when it comes to control things... guess Jiraiya has the better hand... for now
    It took naruto only 3 days to learn the rasengan.....The ultimate challenge in chakra control, It took jiraiya and the 4th much much much longer. even tsunade was shocked he learned that technique in such a short period in time.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

you've gotta be kidding me zetta. c'mon didn't you read what other people said in the other thread. seems i'll have to restate what i said earlier. first of all naruto is garbage against genjutsu. in order for you to counter genjutsu u need to have good chakra control. that was what jiraiya was explaining to naruto when he was teaching him about genjutsu. since naruto is garbage against genjutsu he sure as hell doesn't have good chakra control.

you said naruto learned rasengan in three days but you really mean a week but you're forgetting jiraiya had to spoon feed naruto the info. he said it himself naruto wouldn't be able to understand the mechanism behind how rasengan works so he had to use the balloon to teach him. naruto doesn't even know how rasengan works. how the hell will he have good chakra control if he doesn't understand the mechanism behind his most powerful technique. c'mon man jiraiya isn't know as a sannin for nothing.

if naruto has better chakra control than jiraiya then why does he waste chakra when creating shadow clones. i think you're mistaking the fact that naruto has more chakra than jiraiya with naruto has better control than jiraiya.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

ironmaidenlive22;51744]you've gotta be kidding me zetta. c'mon didn't you read what other people said in the other thread. seems i'll have to restate what i said earlier. first of all naruto is garbage against genjutsu. in order for you to counter genjutsu u need to have good chakra control. that was what jiraiya was explaining to naruto when he was teaching him about genjutsu. since naruto is garbage against genjutsu he sure as hell doesn't have good chakra control.
    I ignored what ppl said in the other thread because then the topic would get off tracked, so that is why i made a new thread. Like i said before, he is garbage countering genjutsu because he doesn't train to counter it. I proved this point when he faced itachi, If he trained against it, he wouldn't of been thinking what jiraiya said on how to counter it, he would done it w/o trying to remember how to get out.

you said naruto learned rasengan in three days but you really mean a week but you're forgetting jiraiya had to spoon feed naruto the info. he said it himself naruto wouldn't be able to understand the mechanism behind how rasengan works so he had to use the balloon to teach him. naruto doesn't even know how rasengan works. how the hell will he have good chakra control if he doesn't understand the mechanism behind his most powerful technique. c'mon man jiraiya isn't know as a sannin for nothing.
    What does spoon feeding him how to do it have anything to do with it? He got the job done right? how was he spoon fed? So basically your saying, anyone can learn the best techniques if he was spoon fed in a week? don't be ridiculous. the 4th was the only one who had to do trial and error, he is the one who thought jiraiya and kakashi, There was no more need for trial and error after the 4th learned it. Your point is has no merit, How else do you learn new techniques?

how the hell will he have good chakra control if he doesn't understand the mechanism behind his most powerful technique. c'mon man jiraiya isn't know as a sannin for nothing.
    Then explain to me how he was able to complete the rasengan in a week if he doesn't have good chakra control. S-class jutsu in A WEEK. No one has ever learned the rasengan in a week, why do you think Tsuande made the bet?

if naruto has better chakra control than jiraiya then why does he waste chakra when creating shadow clones. i think you're mistaking the fact that naruto has more chakra than jiraiya with naruto has better control than jiraiya.
    what does your point have to do with naruto's chakra control? I ment take a comparison or time frame of how naruto's most difficult technique to use was the shadow clone to becoming his best move. Thats great chakra control.

I think Naruto is able to learn fast and master jutsus pretty fast too but I dont think he is good in controling his chakra. All though what you say is interesting...

Paragon of Style MinatoCollectionAT's Avatar
    Didn't it take Naruto a month to learn the Rasengan?

I mean, he made the bet that he'd be able to "master" the rasengan in a week...but this was after he had been struggling to perform the techinique for three weeks and failing to utilize it correctly (or connect with for that matter) on Tsunade. Learning the move in a month is very very impressive indeed, but he didn't learn it in a week.

It's actually kind of odd when you think about it...Naruto could have learned the move in two or three days if he used Kakashi's method of mass clone spam training.

And the rasengan is an "A-rank" skill. Not an "S-rank" one. =)

What I want to know is this: Why is everyone so down on Naruto against Genjutsu? Let me try to understand this...if you can't break out of one of Itachi's genjutsu's, you suck? It's freakin' ITACHI for god's sake! Even a 30% Itachi has genjutsu abilities that are 100% above many skilled jounins. We also have yet to see Naruto caught in a genjutsu while going Kyuubi. Sure, we all saw Sasuke "shut down" the Kyuubi in Naruto's mind, but don't forget that Naruto was extremely weakened from his fight with Oro both mentally and physically.

Better chakra control goes to Jiraiya. If Naruto had better control of his chakra, he would not need to waste chakra on another clone just to perform the rasengan. That in itself should prove his control is lacking. Naruto "learning" the technique was aided greatly by his vast chakra reserves and accelerated healing, but even his variation is incomplete because he cannot perform it without another clone.

Learning a technique quickly doesn't always mean you have excellent chakra control. Sakura has better control than either of them.

Ciao!
    We talkin' bout Flea Market!-

"Living room, bedroom, dinette, we got it, you need it!"

"Can you defeat such style?"
    http://minato-at.mybrute.com

Check list time!

- Naruto's chakra control is pretty terrible, it has been stated on multiple occasions.

- He can only summon gamatatsu/kichi when he's in base form despite his gigantic chakra reserves.

- Jiraiya summoned Gamabunta and that big swamp while he was drugged.

- He needs 3 hands to use Rasengan.

- That tree-climbing rubbish.

- Itachi was reluctant to fight Jiraiya, likely because he knew that short of using his MS he wasn't guaranteed to hold Jiraiya in a genjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

told u this was a big no-no ;p Naruto has some abilities but he is not the ninja people tend to make him out to be. He tricks someone he is smarter than shikamaru, he learns rasengan faster than 4th suddenly he is the strongest ninja ever, jiraya is prophesize to teach a chosen one, which Jiraya believes to be Pain, but Jiraya is wrong cause is Naruto. Common... Naruto is not smarter than shikamaru, he is not better than 4th... hell, he isnt even the strongest leaf shinobi currently, and I dont even wanna get into the prophecy thing but I believe Jiraya-sama.
    It has been stated several times in the manga that Naruto is bad at chakr control and the only reason he can pull the stuuff he can do is because of his insane chakra and stamina sooooo I'll believe what the manga has told us since day one. Naruto is in no way better or stronger than Jiraya-sama in anything related to being a ninja ;p.

I remember Rasengan being a long, drawn out 3 step process and so he was already in the process of learning it when the bet was made with Tsunade, so that means he didnt learn it in 3 days. He perfected his version of it in 3 days though (albeit at the last second). In plus, Jiraiya is older and more experienced. Its only natural that he has better chakra control than Naruto.