Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    I agree with gela, the Earl may look like an idiot, and sometimes act like one, but he is seriously strong. The Noah's are also really cool, especially ones like Tyki and Rhode.

The storyline is also something that is something that stands out and I really like the way Allen tries to save the akuma and tries to keep their existance equal with that of humans (Because there are some moral dilemmas facing different caracters in the manga). I also think that the Hoshino was really able to play out the dilemma's with Miranda's anti-akuma weapon really well. The fact that it can stop time and heal people but its only temporary (one of the reasons why Volume 7-8 are my favourites).

Spoiler!

And yes, the action is cool.

Basically theres a lot of different reasons why I like D.Gray Man, and those reasons can be about the small things in the manga, like some of the funny interactions between Lavi and Allen or the larger things like the intense battles where the Noahs need to get their asses kicked.
    Last edited by Archiel; 08-12-2007 at 12:07 PM.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

yes though initially it may look zany it is one of the more serious shonens out there, as it has a darker theme then most current shonen. It is far from similar to One Piece, though at times it retains a certain lighthearted side, mostly in its humor.

hey its a good manga and i want to keep on going but i heard it will end soon and the anime will stop it in 52 episodes i want this manga to be like naruto to go over 300 + chapter i hope there is another big time villian behind the earl and has its own big army of akumas

lol, if there was a bigger enermy behind the earl it'd be satan.

+ we still have 8 noahs left to be introduced and defeated

Join the Millenium Earl, at the D.Gray-Man Fan Club

Why should you watch/read DGM?

Because.....

IT IS GOD!

lol

More at
    My Deviantart

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    I can at least see D.Gray Man going as far as having a story arc on the new Noahs Arc. And yes with the inclusion of the other Noah's there should be a while to go for the manga.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    I can at least see D.Gray Man going as far as having a story arc on the new Noahs Arc. And yes with the inclusion of the other Noah's there should be a while to go for the manga.
    u raised my spirtby saying it will be going on but guys if u havent seen dgm trust me u will wont to read the whole manga in one day if u read the first couple of episodes and is one of my favs

but DGM is like erm abit similar to bleach or vice versa no? in the way that the guys powers r sealed in some form or another...but im not saying its bad cause it aint..but perhaps theres abit too much hype on DGM? dunno just my personal feeling

I believe the manga has a faster pace than the anime.Some banners I made so that you get some incentive to read it. Good manga . HAJIME NO IPPO is the best still though.

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

the manga is a lot more to the point in D. Gray-Man. I finally stopped watching the fillers in the anime because they were so far off. but I'm in love with the plot and Allen <3