Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I'll free you boy † Lord Tyki Mikk's Avatar
    Lol...didn't you think everyone would say you should read D.Gray-man if you posted in a D.Gray-man sub forum? (jk)

D.Gray-man has a very exciting start for me and it progresses really well...if you can get into it and reach volume 3 without any complaints, then go all the way and keep reading it. It's really good.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Right now I'd say D.Gray Man is more exciting then Blach and Naruto, out of the chapters I read this week, D.Gray Man was definitely the best with the most exciting ending. I really don't mind that people say that Bleach and Naruto are getting a little stale but D.Gray Man deserves some respect right now.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

one pieace sounds kind of boring i have seen that anime and i dont like it but i will try dgm
    yeah same but i started a thread over at the one peice section, and ppl say that its boring before the 69th chapter, and then it gets really good. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    yeah same but i started a thread over at the one peice section, and ppl say that its boring before the 69th chapter, and then it gets really good. ^^
    The chapters before 69th chapter was just like introduction and recruitment. Pretty funny, but most people aren't looking for funniness. So read from 69th chapter I guess. I started from chapter 155 and never blinked hehe.

The anime was even slower...but it gets good later on just like the manga and the graphic improves drastically. I still recommend the manga over anime.

D. Gray Man is definitely worth reading by the way. It wouldn't take a lot of your time. Well worth wasting your time upon if it's a rainy or over-sunny day. Frankly it's another RPG Shonen Jump style series. I think the RPG format is being overexploited by mangakas.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 08-09-2007 at 03:38 AM.

i just started reading dgm man and read 127 mangas of it and the watched 42 episodes but damn its a good anime i never would have started watching if it wasnt for this thread thank u

i just started reading dgm man and read 127 mangas of it and the watched 42 episodes but damn its a good anime i never would have started watching if it wasnt for this thread thank u
    welcom ol' chap haha

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by fawad=naruto View Post
    Yeah!, this thread did some good as it should have. If anyone else who's looking at this thread hasn't read D.Gray Man or at least watched it, then be like fawad=naruto and start.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Could someone please say me, what's so good about this manga? You all say that it's exciting, but I really don't like stupid villains and the first villain there is, is for sure stupid (That's the reason, why I stopped watching One Piece). What did you like in D. Gray Man the best?

I only started watching the anime recently because all my favs have turned to crap lately, D.Gray-man for me is simply something different to keep me busy until my favorites return to their former glory. D.Gray-man by the way is a decent series that grows on you quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Karoshi View Post
    Could someone please say me, what's so good about this manga? You all say that it's exciting, but I really don't like stupid villains and the first villain there is, is for sure stupid (That's the reason, why I stopped watching One Piece). What did you like in D. Gray Man the best?

the earl may look dumb.. but his realy realy evil, and tho he acts all happy and carefree, his realy sinister - his not like the one piece villains who are there to be laughed at.. his actualy quite scary, his suppose to be taken seriously. If you stick with it, you'll see that his huge smile isn't dumb- its eerie.

anywho, theres a whole troop of villains in D.Gray man known as the noah's. They are freaken awesome, and they're all serious.

I love it because of the awesome characters -(mainly the noahs)

the good story lines

and the gothic art/setting

Join the Millenium Earl, at the D.Gray-Man Fan Club