Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Episode 149

Bleach 149 JUST came out on DB so here it is!
    http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b149.torrent
    enjoy and discuss!

Come and get it!! - Bleach Episode 149 MU Link is ready to download. -

Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

the use of music was LAME...why use senna's music in the beginning???
    ichigo's first combo at 11:10 was great...the rest of the fight to
    chad vs menos...big tree falls hard
    zabimaru was a butcher haha...
    conclusion:good filler,nice warm up before the real fights=worth the download

I BELIEVE THAT WAS THE LAST...hurrrrrrray

Yup that was the last filler. I was impressed with these fillers. It was nice and short. That's what fillers should be. If fillers are too long they just drag on a crappy story. If they're short like the 3 episode filler they can actually provide a nice sidetrack from the main storyline.

I must say, Nel has grown on me . I didn't like her very much in the manga because she seemed like an annoying character. However in the anime, hearing her speak with how she talks is just hilarious. Fillers of Nel was a good thing .

Not that bad, enjoyed the fight scenes at least and Ashido seemed pretty cool
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

hmm never thought of downloading fillers before... from what I've read about it being nice, I'm having second thougths... ^_^ but hey there's always crunchyroll right?? ^_^

Yeah, really is a better formula that the Bleach producers are using. Instead of throwing an arc of a filler arc of 40+ episodes at us they'll air 3-4 week arcs of original story every now and then. This last mini-arc was actually impressive. It had an emotional, exciting story and a really interesting character in Ashido, who imo is way too cool just to be filler-arc cannon fodder. He would have fit into the manga-universe fine. Too bad we didnt get to see his shikai... yet anyway. I'm sure he'll be in future filler a arc(s).

The fight scenes were really cool. It's not too often we see that in non-manga based Bleach episodes.

Veteran Member
    wow the naruto anime makers should take notes from the bleach guys

even with the mini filler they fit in it was amazing.

im very impressed with the bleach anime

An excellent arc and they even got in half a chapter of manga material at the very end there. Good fights and animation, good story, just plain impressive. Though there were some kind of convenient inconsistencies. The hollow that Ichigo, I'm pretty sure, blew away reappeared at the end so that Ashido would have to stay behind. but no, kickass filler arc.

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    wow the naruto anime makers should take notes from the bleach guys

even with the mini filler they fit in it was amazing.

im very impressed with the bleach anime
    i think it s the same studio