Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail 278 Discussion/ 279 Predictions

Mangastream's has been out for awhile.

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/64578484/1

Awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

That was a good victory for Elfman, I didn't know he could transform into other creatures I wonder if he could do a Dragon that would be one heck of a beast take over.

Wow, this really was a good and interesting chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    That was a good victory for Elfman, I didn't know he could transform into other creatures I wonder if he could do a Dragon that would be one heck of a beast take over.
    careful now when i brought that up months ago i go flamed big time for it.

but its not impossible. i like the weretiger, maybe hes got some legendary-ish creatures like a werewolf, griffin, gargoyle, phoenix, ECT. or at least he could have the possibility to do so. but yeah he was not just a man he was THE MMMMMMMAAAAAAANNNNNNN!
    i love elfman and that was just a great win. the only thing i could complain about is that i would have loved to see more of this fight. maybe 1 more chapter or so. but it was a great win for elfman i love how erza was like WOW he had a move like that. i love that people are seeing how strong elfman is.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yay, Elman! So Arcadios target was Lucy huh? Now this gets really interesting.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Yay, Elman! So Arcadios target was Lucy huh? Now this gets really interesting.
    The main point of her magic is summoning, so perhaps they intend to summon one of Zeref's most powerful Demons. Now that I think about it, if Zeref was so life loving that a curse made him steal life regardless of his will, then what are those Demons/Monsters he created ? Were they inventions he created to kill himself, or experiments in purpose of suppressing his curse ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The main point of her magic is summoning, so perhaps they intend to summon one of Zeref's most powerful Demons. Now that I think about it, if Zeref was so life loving that a curse made him steal life regardless of his will, then what are those Demons/Monsters he created ? Were they inventions he created to kill himself, or experiments in purpose of suppressing his curse ?
    or maybe zerf needs a spirit from the C.S.W. or maybe he has keys that can open gates to other realms as well and they need a summing mage to open them. kind of like what you said.

i wonder if elfman will be benched now that wendy is up? i mean he did beat a major piece of competition. i think he has earned his full starter spot on either team. i mean he beat some one who erza was worried about fighting and really it was a win that elfman really legitly won. his strong magic, power and endurance won him that fight. i think elfman has earned his place. KEEP ELFMAN, HE"S A MMMMMMMAAAAAAANNNNNNN!
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Knew Elfman is going to win. I'm disapointed with Bacchus, was that it? I'm having a hard time imagining Erza who uses swords having a hard time with a guy who only uses his hand. I have expected more from him and Elfman.

Eclipse. Sounds to me that Zeref wants the spirit world to overlap this world and he needs a summoning tool which only Lucy can provide.

sig made by me