Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622

    Fairy Tail 278 Discussion/ 279 Predictions

    Mangastream's has been out for awhile.

    http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/64578484/1

  2. #2
    Forgotten Angel sevencold19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    P.R.
    Posts
    1,110
    Awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

  3. #3
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    That was a good victory for Elfman, I didn't know he could transform into other creatures I wonder if he could do a Dragon that would be one heck of a beast take over.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    794
    Wow, this really was a good and interesting chapter!

  5. #5
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    That was a good victory for Elfman, I didn't know he could transform into other creatures I wonder if he could do a Dragon that would be one heck of a beast take over.
    careful now when i brought that up months ago i go flamed big time for it.

    but its not impossible. i like the weretiger, maybe hes got some legendary-ish creatures like a werewolf, griffin, gargoyle, phoenix, ECT. or at least he could have the possibility to do so. but yeah he was not just a man he was THE MMMMMMMAAAAAAANNNNNNN!
    i love elfman and that was just a great win. the only thing i could complain about is that i would have loved to see more of this fight. maybe 1 more chapter or so. but it was a great win for elfman i love how erza was like WOW he had a move like that. i love that people are seeing how strong elfman is.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Yay, Elman! So Arcadios target was Lucy huh? Now this gets really interesting.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  7. #7
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Yay, Elman! So Arcadios target was Lucy huh? Now this gets really interesting.
    The main point of her magic is summoning, so perhaps they intend to summon one of Zeref's most powerful Demons. Now that I think about it, if Zeref was so life loving that a curse made him steal life regardless of his will, then what are those Demons/Monsters he created ? Were they inventions he created to kill himself, or experiments in purpose of suppressing his curse ?



  8. #8
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The main point of her magic is summoning, so perhaps they intend to summon one of Zeref's most powerful Demons. Now that I think about it, if Zeref was so life loving that a curse made him steal life regardless of his will, then what are those Demons/Monsters he created ? Were they inventions he created to kill himself, or experiments in purpose of suppressing his curse ?
    or maybe zerf needs a spirit from the C.S.W. or maybe he has keys that can open gates to other realms as well and they need a summing mage to open them. kind of like what you said.

    i wonder if elfman will be benched now that wendy is up? i mean he did beat a major piece of competition. i think he has earned his full starter spot on either team. i mean he beat some one who erza was worried about fighting and really it was a win that elfman really legitly won. his strong magic, power and endurance won him that fight. i think elfman has earned his place. KEEP ELFMAN, HE"S A MMMMMMMAAAAAAANNNNNNN!
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,566
    Knew Elfman is going to win. I'm disapointed with Bacchus, was that it? I'm having a hard time imagining Erza who uses swords having a hard time with a guy who only uses his hand. I have expected more from him and Elfman.

    Eclipse. Sounds to me that Zeref wants the spirit world to overlap this world and he needs a summoning tool which only Lucy can provide.

    sig made by me

  10. #10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •