Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    but if i did got cut off i hope he dies because i dont whant the super pervert to live on with 1 arm so i hope it aint true to :(

Go Jman you can do this
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

ill believe it when i see it on a confirmed spoiler pic

just like in any big death scene (of course if we're going to see one) ero is probably going to have one last request that pain can deliver to jman before he dies. and it'll probably be some question as to the true power of the rinegan imo or something to do with the progress akatsuki has made. but if the spoiler is true, that probably wont get to happen until next week at the earliest. :\

I still do't believe, he's in Sennin mode, if He realy loose a arm, he's a frog, probably can grow another one, wait and see.

Veteran Member
    jiriaya gg? pwnt much?

Jiraiya hate much? The man may or may not be owned by his own student, who in turn may or may not be killed by another one of Jiraiya's students. Think much? I think not.
    Last edited by gradoman; 11-21-2007 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Clarity...

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    I still do't believe, he's in Sennin mode, if He realy loose a arm, he's a frog, probably can grow another one, wait and see.
    i thought the same. Jiraiya will grow a new arm and give pain another kick in the face.
    im not sure if he will die in this fight, time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by gradoman View Post
    Jiraiya hate much? The man may or may not be owned by his own student, who in turn may or may not be killed by another one of Jiraiya's students. Think much? I think not.
    Lighten up, it was just a joke. I think. Nobody here is a Jiraiya h8z0r. You're probably right about that bit of irony (teacher being killed by his student who is in turn defeated by teacher's new protege - Star Wars, anybody?), though.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Meh, I will, but I don't particularly like all them burying the character before he's actually dead.

No way!!! I refuse to believe Jiraiya would get his arm cut off so easily. Come on, he's in Hermit Mode - his strongest form, don't care how strong Pein is, its gonna take a lot of effort to take jiraiya down