1 33.33%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%

Hybrid View

Naruto Shippūden 257: "Meeting"

1080p

Enjoy!

crap new opening, but awesome ending!

How many times do we have to see these scenes?

Not even original filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

- I liked the OP visually anyways.

- The one thing this confirmed was how Naruto as a Kid survived because he was given an allowance every month.

- You know with this war there are so many things the manga didnt have time to cover or expand on which can be exploited by the anime that we should have need for too many of these "Naruto" flashbacks fillers.

The battles themselves can be expanded as well as adding new ones.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Ok I have to put my 2 cents in on this episode. I didn't mind it, heck some of the stuff was in the comic. But what bugged me the most was how the 3rd treated Naruto at the end. That goes against everything they have built up with the 3rd. I just finished re-watching the 3rd vs Orochimaru fight (cause it was epic) and I must say during the 3rd's funeral with all the flash backs he was supposed to be a kind-hearted gentle loving man. And the way the episode ended and the way he treated Naruto I just don't like. I mean heck there was even a flash back where he was shown being loving to Sasuke. So BOO to whoever decided that they needed to portray him that way. I understand he couldn't tell Naruto who his parents were, but at the same time to tell him "Don't worry about it, it's not like it will bring back the dead" is just mean.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!