Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

yay introductions

because it feels wrong to join for the banner contest without at least introducing myself and reading the forum rules ;] having read the forum rules i am now hopefully vaccinated against accidental stupidity [or some of it, anyway]. also, i won't be posting much because technically i shouldn't be using the computer [shhh, don't tell].

as i've been reading the most recent bleach chapters for the last few weeks due to you, it also seemed a good opportunity to drop by and say thanks.
    forgive the lack of caps and shift-key induced punctuation. it's unavoidable, not intentional. thanks.

lol welcome, don't worry I believe I joined for the signature contest, but in time this place grows on you.

Retired Administrator
    Welcome to the community, and don't worry we won't tell that you were on the computer.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

"I Eat Shinigami" GreatFrogSage's Avatar
    How do you change your avatar? There's only the button that says "have no avatar" or something. And also, how do u add a sig?

Retired Administrator
    Add Avatar
    Click Custom Avatar and select one to upload or off site link.
    Edit Signature
    type some stuff in and press submit.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Hello, welcome to MS Forums. I hope you enjoy it here.
    Don't be afraid to post. (:

lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who joined just for the banner contest. XD

thanks crossxd, woofcat and infinity =] nice to know my secret's safe ;]

Quote Originally Posted by kiriska View Post
    lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who joined just for the banner contest. XD
    it's tempting even without any prizes, happy i'm not the only one as well ;]
    forgive the lack of caps and shift-key induced punctuation. it's unavoidable, not intentional. thanks.

is the best! SuPeR cHuNkY pEaNuTbUtTeR's Avatar
    welcome! I think it cool you joined for the banner contest! sadly, I have no art skills I didn't join the contest and I hope you (and everybody else) the best!
    nYaPpY!!!!~ I'm Nyappy!!! Are you?? SUPER CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER RULEZ!!!!

thank you very much scpb =]

even if you can't join in, it's worth looking at the banners other people made =] i think it'll be difficult for a winner to be chosen as there are a lot of great ones.