View Poll Results: Will sasuke be blinded by naruto?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 27.27%
  • No

8 72.73%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sasuke in the end

hey all, just a random thought
    we all know sasuke will be redeemed in the end but what about his physical state?
    i think an epic ending would involve naruto blinding sasuke, then sakura transplants regular eyes
    it would mean that whatever kids sakura and sasuke have still retain those sharingan genes, so its not as though the bloodline is ended, and also that naruto is clearly the strongest in the world.
    thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    hey all, just a random thought
    we all know sasuke will be redeemed in the end but what about his physical state?
    i think an epic ending would involve naruto blinding sasuke, then sakura transplants regular eyes
    it would mean that whatever kids sakura and sasuke have still retain those sharingan genes, so its not as though the bloodline is ended, and also that naruto is clearly the strongest in the world.
    thoughts?

EPIC!!!

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    We might see a redeemed sharingan, especially if the two bloodlines stay parted, yet both redeemed and purified.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Naruto and Sasuke represents the two sons of the sage. And Sasuke will be redeemed by Naruto in the end, since that is kinda the whole theme of the manga. Breaking the chain of hatred. That means that Naruto and Sasuke will combined "be" the sage of 6 paths. And will work together to stop Tobi/Madara. Showing once and for all that love conquers hate.

personally, i think sasuke will die in the end, making a heroic sacrifice kinda like anakin skywalker in star wars as i think sasuke can only be redeemed through his own death, as he would be hunted for the rest of his life no matter what he does due to his connection to akatsuki and what he has done to the various village, i cant see sasuke being able to live a peaceful life after this, the only real way for sasuke to be remembered by other ppl as a hero is to sacrifice his life for a higher cause at this point in time as i dont think itachi can change sasuke so much that he becomes redeemable. i certainly see sasuke as a villain atm and not as an anti-hero but maybe thats just my bias against all sharingan(freebie power ups ftw!) users.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    We all assume that Kishi redeems Sasuke, but what if not ? What if its all pilling up for him to become the last and final villian ? You dont know yet ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

If a psychotic homicidal maniac like Gaara can be redeemed, without death, by Naruto, then so can Sasuke. The kid is only 16 years for heaven's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    If a psychotic homicidal maniac like Gaara can be redeemed, without death, by Naruto, then so can Sasuke. The kid is only 16 years for heaven's sake.
    That's a good point.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    We all assume that Kishi redeems Sasuke, but what if not ? What if its all pilling up for him to become the last and final villian ? You dont know yet ..
    For those of us who have been reading the manga, what has been "piling up" is the implication that Sasuke can only be redeemed by Naruto, and this has been hinted at since before the time-skip. This holds true, even if Sasuke does somehow become the final villain, as he was very much painted so during the battle st the valley of the end. Naruto has a particular influence on Sasuke, only he can reach him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    That's a good point.
    I know man, lol... People seem to forget Naruto's natural converting capabilities.

it is idd true that its been piling up for that for a long while now, but the real question is to what extent can sasuke be redeemed? i seriously doubt sasuke will be able to fall back on his old life, none of the other countries would allow him to do that, and as long as sasuke is alive, he will be hunted which is why i cant see sasuke being redeemed any other way but through a heroic sacrifice meaning death while saving naruto coz when we get right down to it, sasuke is a murderer and has attempted to kill the kages of the other countries, i cant see sasuke being forgiven by that either. ill certainly loose any love for this great manga and any respect for kishi if sasuke suddenly have a change of heart with sasuke and naruto sitting around the campfire singing kumbaya and every1 else having forgiven sasuke, it just isnt realistic, it is certainly going to be a challenge for kishi if he want this kind of ending.