• |3| Average

1 6.67%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Release was so late! I've read naruto like 2 hrs ago

One thing i like is the confirmation that Urahara kisuke went to HM and ichigo intends to save all arrancars this may lead to him endangering his bankai

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Her survival is (sort of) explained in the anime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XImmQ...feature=relmfu
    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    ... what i didn't expect is loly and menoly... though the anime suggests they survive and the omake i didn't seriously consider it till now and they are as useless as before lols
    Uhuh they're fodders as usual like they use to be. Not bad for the 3 fraccions of harribel. I like how apache's ring tore the heads and torso's of those VR's. Violence is always good and PG ain't

It seems like this arc is going to be "everyone normal in the Bleachverse vs. the evil power stealing nazilike Quincy-something guys.... I'm looking forward to more old enemies to show up.....

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    won't lie that guy looked a bit bad ass when he turned..... all i wanna see is uruharra fight... seeing as we didn't see an end to yam my i guess we'll see him some time soon ...... HM ain't for the weak hearted hence Ishida stayed home lol

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Still a lot of chapters before we can wrap this up!

Her survival is (sort of) explained in the anime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XImmQ...feature=relmfu
    Ok, now I remember lol. And since Ishida came through the hole she was thrown out of, it makes sense. I will take that as the Word of God then.

Good chapter.

Aizen's attendants are going to hate that Orihime has come to save their asses.

I wanted to post this earlier when the chapter was released but I didn't come back on time. So I want everyone to calm their asses down this week and every other week from now on. NO BULLSHIT! Because its seems every week a Bleach chapter comes out someone has a problem with someone else. If I come back later on and I find anyone out of line, and I will but you on a nice three day vacation. That is all.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Nice chapter, and really liked the color art and the new "fee" Ichigo has! Its serious and not too save-the-whole-world-by-myself-ish. I thought Yamamoto killed those 3 bozos though haha and Im surprised the other 2 aides of Aizen survived too. It feels kinda weird watching this happen to HM when Aizen kinda wanted to do that to Karakura at the same time, role reversal but more holocaust-y....

Off Topic** Does anyone know why I can't view mangareader's pics anymore? The bleach chapter just shows up as broken jpegs to me, some other mangas too but most of them still come out fine :-/ idk whats going on with my comp grrr
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Off Topic** Does anyone know why I can't view mangareader's pics anymore? The bleach chapter just shows up as broken jpegs to me, some other mangas too but most of them still come out fine :-/ idk whats going on with my comp grrr
    Yeah, me and a few others are having the same problem. I just assumed they were updating the website, but its been going on for about a week now
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

Yeah, me and a few others are having the same problem. I just assumed they were updating the website, but its been going on for about a week now
    Use mangainn.com, its a little better or wait a couple hours until it fixes.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Use mangainn.com, its a little better or wait a couple hours until it fixes.
    I had been using mangahelper.com, but I'll check this out.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off