1 6.67%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 487 Discussion / 488 Predictions

Bleach Bleach 487 Discussion / 488 Predictions

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

The loli twins and the chimera bitches.... not exactly the characters I would have wanted to survive, but still, familiar faces aren't bad.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

What the? If anyone was dead, I thought it was surely Loly due to her run in with Yammy. It seems Kubo doesn't like killing off chicks. Well, I knew he didn't kill off the other three at the end since Yama stated he didn't kill them when they attacked. Anyway, that just means more fanservice for us then. I am okay with this. A part of me was hoping that was Grimmjow who cut the sword though... He'll show up eventually though.

Ahaha now we r just awaiting the panther king...but like u said familiar faces aint too bad...hell i bet even yammys out there somewhere right now. Dont really like how arrancers r now from zero to hero but nonetheless im glad kubo is putting the fodder characters to better use now.

Though i must say im getting abit tired of this 'u know right?' or 'surely u must have noticed already' shit thats going on for weeks when in the end its probably going to be meh in the end. Prove me wrong kubo.

Build up chap. Nothing to say here.

sig made by me

Man i do wish mangastream is back... mangazone tend to miss translate things... like "after aizen's death" lol aizen can't die he is immortal (HE IS A TROLL hehe), in mangastream spoiler it was "after his fall" http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/18730687/10 not death, they should at least read the mangastream spoiler first.. also they do the same with naruto when i read it... mangastream did a better job with both mangas

I'm really glad that urahara came along replacing ishida... he was always on the sidelines looking shady and all and now he went to hueco mundo... i bet he has another shady agenda here... maybe after ichigo saves this arrancars and HM he'd be declared its savior and thus its new "KING" hehe.. and i'm glad to see halibel's fraccion... i knew they survived after inoue healed them along with halibel back after the defeat of aizen... since yama-ji stated that he didn't kill them but gave them a light toast out of respect of their courage fighting him with one hand... what i didn't expect is loly and menoly... though the anime suggests they survive and the omake i didn't seriously consider it till now and they are as useless as before lols

Hhehe the unit commander belittling aizen... wait till he gets out and makes all the VR submit to his reiatsu alone..Considering that ginjou and the VR only appeared right after aizen is out of the picture...imo if he was still here all of this maggots will fall under kyoka suigetsu's complete hypnosis...ginjou's plan for ichigo got delayed because aizen was watching over him... VR's plan for invasion got delayed even more because aizen roamed HM and had to rethink their plans otherwise they'll just be hypnothized.. too bad aizen got crazy and depended on the hogyouku ever since he starts transforming leading to his demise
    Last edited by my2kb22; 04-05-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Expecting the 3 chicks to fail, grimmjow to rescue them and then he even starts to loose to someone/thing and then ichigo saves him. Grimmjow makes a little statement about how they are/where enemies, ichigo makes a quip and then onwards to save ichigos new friends!
    Hope I'm wayyyy off and it's much more exciting/interesting.
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    What the? If anyone was dead, I thought it was surely Loly due to her run in with Yammy. It seems Kubo doesn't like killing off chicks. Well, I knew he didn't kill off the other three at the end since Yama stated he didn't kill them when they attacked. Anyway, that just means more fanservice for us then. I am okay with this. A part of me was hoping that was Grimmjow who cut the sword though... He'll show up eventually though.
    Her survival is (sort of) explained in the anime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XImmQ...feature=relmfu
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off