4 26.67%
  • |3| Average

1 6.67%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    - It seems its only a matter of time until Jag's shows up.

- lol they survived Yamamato's direct attack um ...ok that makes no sense.

Well at least the story is becoming more interesting

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

Well since yama-ji said he just gave them a light toast and not killing them applauding their guts to attack him with one of their hand remaining... plus inoue healed them along with halibel at he end of the arrancar arc by request of a disfigured burned apache which was released in a novel if i'm not mistaken...so i'm not surprise that they were alive since it was confirmed long ago... the one thing that surprise me was loly and menoly <---- i thought this gals were dead.... and only the anime and the omake says that ishida saved the other one whilst the other one was bashed by yammy through the wall.. i guess they survived yammy's attack... i'm not really fan of the two... they act b**tchy at times haribel's fraccion is a different story... especially when they create alon...i wish next chapter they'd do it again against the captain of the hunting unit and see how he fairs

meh chapter. I'm not really a fan of any of them bitches. And for facks sake, can we plz get the non-annoying Nel back?

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    meh chapter. I'm not really a fan of any of them bitches. And for facks sake, can we plz get the non-annoying Nel back?
    This IS the not-annoying Nel. The big tits Nel can come back when Ichigo can't handle things on his own..
    great chapter! Great art! Bleach has been awesome recently! I'm so so really happy about it^_^
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

yes, azien's partners arrive in bleach!!! it seems more and more interesting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I would prefer to see the one that Ishida or Chad faced off, even the one Ichigo faced (although in anime his character seemed better than in manga). Especially, since the one that was fighting Uryu, would have the most exp against Quincy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I would prefer to see the one that Ishida or Chad faced off, even the one Ichigo faced (although in anime his character seemed better than in manga). Especially, since the one that was fighting Uryu, would have the most exp against Quincy.
    I'm pretty sure the two Ishida and Ichigo faced are dead. The one Chad faced is the only one that survived thanks to Unohana showing up to scare off the dude coming to kill him. Some serious 'splaining would need to happen if the other two showed up again

Im kinda looking forward to another "training" arc for Ichigo, something where Urahara can really get into it with him regarding his pretty much new shikai and bankai. Hopeing for some new moves or at least a focus on his Shikai this time around since old Ichigo would immediately jump to Bankai and then get his punani handed to him. Urahara being there must mean something big is up, he would never show up on a mission that would be beneath him I thinks...

Off topic** Thanks Jaiden! Mangainn would perfectly
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Well since yama-ji said he just gave them a light toast and not killing them applauding their guts to attack him with one of their hand remaining... plus inoue healed them along with halibel at he end of the arrancar arc by request of a disfigured burned apache which was released in a novel if i'm not mistaken...so i'm not surprise that they were alive since it was confirmed long ago...
    Novel what novel?

In any case at least it should be beyond any doubt that Halibel was a Vasto Lorde if she became the new Queen of HM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

In any case at least it should be beyond any doubt that Halibel was a Vasto Lorde if she became the new Queen of HM.
    Well... No. There are no Vasto Lordes. None that were among the Espada, anyway. She was just the most powerful Arrancar remaining after Stark and Barragan died, so she assumed control after Aizen.