Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Adult Swim]

Quote Originally Posted by 9tailedfox69 View Post
    Yeah I don't think anyone can say The inuyasha anime was boring.If they can maybe they take life too seriously.

I heard a rumor a while ago that they will be making new episodes soon due to the manga being over.
    RAGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though, screw the dubbed anime. The original programming is better half the time anyway, and they make more money doing it. Robot Chicken is pretty funny, but on occasion I just think its retarded. ATHF is great as always, but I miss Home Movies and the Brak show so much. Thankfully I get to see 'em on Friday.

AS has its flops though. 12 oz. mouse was good until I got sober. Squidbillies is horrible. Tim and Eric I find humerous once in a blue moon. Assy McGee is terrible. Metalocolypse ruled season 1, but its gone downhill.

But Venture Bros., Moral Orel, and Frisky Dingo are quite possibly the greatest shows Adult Swim has pumped out. God I love those shows, Frisky Dingo is my favorite as of now.

BOOSH

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    Don't forget the Xtacles special.. operation: murderous intent was the funniest ten minutes of television I have ever watched in my life

The only bad thing about AS is thet lately they keep making crapy shows like Assy, Superjail, Minorateam...etc.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Chimaera View Post
    Don't forget the Xtacles special.. operation: murderous intent was the funniest ten minutes of television I have ever watched in my life
    Taggart: Alright Rapier Ape, surrender now... or die.
    -pause-
    Rapier Ape: I surrender that's a no braine-
    *Punched in the stomach*
    Taggart: TOO LATE

So good.