Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Adult Swim]

Adultswim is awesome! ATHF, Frisky Dingo, Robot Chicken are freakin hilarious, not to mention its the one place that airs english dubbed anime (where I got deathnote and code geass and bleach). Its not suppose to be artistic, its suppose to be funny.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Adult swim was a sad attempt to recreate toonami but ended up turning into pure shit. I mean ATHF and family Guy are decent but barely passible dubbing for anime stupid shows like robot chicken and squidbillies along with that tim and eric crap just makes me wish CN would just get cut off from broadcasting all together

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

they should cut you off from broadcasting all together.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eazybrowniemix View Post
    they should cut you off from broadcasting all together.
    what???

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

it's been a while since I've watched adult swim not since yesterday when I came home blazed. turned on TV and watched this show called "super jail" I was tripping so hard,but at the same time It made sense. The same went for tim and eric. I'm not sure if it was intended(and yeah it sounds tarded) But that kind of nonsense actually makes sense when you high.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    You're right browniemix. Speaking of being high, you know that the next Naruto chapter is 420?
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    Adult swim was a sad attempt to recreate toonami but ended up turning into pure shit. I mean ATHF and family Guy are decent but barely passible dubbing for anime stupid shows like robot chicken and squidbillies along with that tim and eric crap just makes me wish CN would just get cut off from broadcasting all together
    Toonami was around when Adult swim was.

The only reason I watched Adult swim was for Anime. That was back when Adult swim first started though, and now you can watch all the anime you want online so I don'thave any use for Adult swim anymore. I don't like the 15 min shows really. they aren't my type of funny.

It's a shame Futurama doesn't air on AS anymore, that is what I watched most.
    Allthough, I will give credit to AS for actually getting me into anime. Inuyasha simply amazed me like, 5 years ago.

Yeah I don't think anyone can say The inuyasha anime was boring.If they can maybe they take life too seriously.

I heard a rumor a while ago that they will be making new episodes soon due to the manga being over.