Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Adult Swim]

[Adult Swim]

I am sure there are some Adult Swim fans here.... :]
    Well, AS is definately my favorite T.V. channel, for the fact that it has some of the best animated comedy shows and some decent anime. I watch it literally every night.

I watch it every night as well. There are some pretty good shows on it, then there's the really fucking stupid shows. 12 oz. Mouse, Squidbillies, Perfect Hair Forever, etc. I know most of them are supposed to be funny-stupid, but these are just plain retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    I watch it every night as well. There are some pretty good shows on it, then there's the really fucking stupid shows. 12 oz. Mouse, Squidbillies, Perfect Hair Forever, etc. I know most of them are supposed to be funny-stupid, but these are just plain retarded.
    I HATE Squidbillies with a passion. I don't see those shows too often though, which isn't too bad.
    I'm really dissapointed that they are taking off Futurama soon, that show is one of my favorites. ):

Futurama was okay, until you've seen all of the episodes 50 some times and memorized the dialouge. XD

just the commercials of metalocalypse hurt my ears, boondocks ftw!

Haha, I feel the exact opposite. Metalocalypse is one of my favorite shows, while Boondocks is at the bottom of my list.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar

Talking

Boondocks is one of the best tv shows to come out in a while imo. Its political views and the stories are just pure awesome. And the show speaks the truth in a hilariously funny way. And the y had Gin from Samurai Champloo as a cameo appearance in there, thats pwnage!!!

I like Adult Swim a lot less than I used to, but I still watch it nightly out of habit~ I heard they're taking Futurama off because Comedy Central got the rights starting from 2008? It'd make sense since Futurama is/was one of their best shows (as far as ratings goes) and they wouldn't drop without a good reason.

I have to admit though, every time I see that god damn Witchdoctor CD plug, my soul dies a bit more. I can't believe AS is actually surprised that NO ONE WILL BUY IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kou View Post
    I like Adult Swim a lot less than I used to, but I still watch it nightly out of habit~ I heard they're taking Futurama off because Comedy Central got the rights starting from 2008? It'd make sense since Futurama is/was one of their best shows (as far as ratings goes) and they wouldn't drop without a good reason.

I have to admit though, every time I see that god damn Witchdoctor CD plug, my soul dies a bit more. I can't believe AS is actually surprised that NO ONE WILL BUY IT.
    Haha, I think in a bump the other night they said "Its only sold 100 copies this week"...Well, no shit, its pretty bad. :/

And yeah, they are taking it off because Futurama is coming back. Yet another show that Adult Swim got popular enough to be recalled...

yeah that witchdoctor stuffs retarded "jakes got yo body" i turn the channel when that stupid things on