11 55.00%
  • |3| Average

1 5.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 10.00%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    I believe Madara used Izanagi in that video from the newly Naruto video game. There it's shows how Madara activates something, something happens, and then he "rewinds" the scenario and deals with it differently. So I believe Izanami might allow the user to see what's going to happen, and act accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaZI View Post
    Another one....Possibly Izanami effects the Opponents 5 senses according to what the Izanami user wishes (Im Saying this beacause Itachi clearly mentioned the "Effecting the 5 senses" part in the manga)... but im still confused as this alone certainly doesnt qualify a fighter to lose his eye / eyes.... :/
    Effecting the 5 senses is another way of saying altering ones reality as reality is defined by everything you are aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    I believe Madara used Izanagi in that video from the newly Naruto video game. There it's shows how Madara activates something, something happens, and then he "rewinds" the scenario and deals with it differently. So I believe Izanami might allow the user to see what's going to happen, and act accordingly.

That video is from a video game and is not exactly cannon but in that regard what you witnessed was more likely the Sharingnan's ability to predict motion being animated in a new way. That ability is almost like seeing into the future hence why time seemed to rewind.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    That video is from a video game and is not exactly cannon but in that regard what you witnessed was more likely the Sharingnan's ability to predict motion being animated in a new way. That ability is almost like seeing into the future hence why time seemed to rewind.
    It could very well be canon for all we know so far. And yes, it could be the sharingan's ability to predict motion being animated a different way, but I still believe that even the lowest level of sharingan's ability to predict motion is some way the same thing, only on a lower level.

Also with the whole Sasuke rewinding time rumour, I do believe it could fit. But we don't know at all yet.