• |3| Average

1 5.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 10.00%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    That would be pretty sweet

i think it sends both souls to the underworld, to match the mythology and so it leaves nothing but an empty shell (hint hint tobi) that can be easily manipulated by sasuke to undo edo tensei

That could be it, could also explain why Itachi even said that Tobi was shell of his former self.

Wow. This chapter shows how much of a kid sasuke still is bitching about the inn...i mean until he knew the truth he was just as ignorant like them...n yet 'destroying the leaf is of my own will' thats just poor. but itachi is seriously...still just badass. I would have said its like the aizen plothole no jutsu but then again he is dead so he did have a weakness...

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Wow. This chapter shows how much of a kid sasuke still is bitching about the inn...i mean until he knew the truth he was just as ignorant like them...n yet 'destroying the leaf is of my own will' thats just poor. but itachi is seriously...still just badass. I would have said its like the aizen plothole no jutsu but then again he is dead so he did have a weakness...
    And just think how mad that would make you to hear people talking trash about a family member that wasn't true (not the whole truth, anyway). That's a natural reaction for anybody in that situation.

Anyway, the way I understood Izanami is that it works in a pair aka. using two pairs of Uchiha eyes (Itachi's and Sasuke's), which would make sense since if Izanagi can affect one's reality at the cost of an eye, then using Izanami that supposedly decides a reality for someone else should be much harder to pull off. I wonder if it's gonna cost anyone an eye or two though.

Awesome chapter!

- Was nice to learn a bit of Kabuto's past

- Kabuto knows the truth about Itachi so I suppose Orochimaru figured it out as well.

- I wonder if Izanami has a connection to Tobi or how Madara survived his battle with Hashrima

Now the fun part what does it do.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    And just think how mad that would make you to hear people talking trash about a family member that wasn't true (not the whole truth, anyway). That's a natural reaction for anybody in that situation.

Anyway, the way I understood Izanami is that it works in a pair aka. using two pairs of Uchiha eyes (Itachi's and Sasuke's), which would make sense since if Izanagi can affect one's reality at the cost of an eye, then using Izanami that supposedly decides a reality for someone else should be much harder to pull off. I wonder if it's gonna cost anyone an eye or two though.
    i doubt it requires Sasuke, purely because to me itachi had this plan when he left naruto and bee, so running into sasuke was accidental and not part of the plan

WORD !!!

I hope the Cost of using Izanami is Paid by Both of Itach's eyes, and as an Edo his eyes will regenerate.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Awesome chapter!

- Was nice to learn a bit of Kabuto's past

- Kabuto knows the truth about Itachi so I suppose Orochimaru figured it out as well.

- I wonder if Izanami has a connection to Tobi or how Madara survived his battle with Hashrima

Now the fun part what does it do.
    I'd rather think that If Madara had used Izanami vs Hashirama, he'd have done it to Kill Hashirama, while STILL getting the DNA he needed off the dead body.. It makes sense to me that he didn't use it, probably because the cost of using it would be loss of both eyes, which would make his Rinnegan ambitions impossible to obtain.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Itachi *does* have something left to tell Sasuke after the fight, and we're finally seeing Sasuke truly get questioned as to why he's so bent on going against Itachi's will in seeking revenge. Basically, we're seeing more of what we'd expect: Sasuke setting his path through the fight with Kabuto. Now we'll see the other half of what this fight is about: the Sharingan power-ups. Just watch, with EMS maybe Sasuke can use Izanami without worrying about his vision, who knows. Kabuto needs to at least push Sasuke to reveal his full strength, because Sasuke needs more battles to catch up to Naruto in power-ups / experience.

Big props to those who first mentioned the likelihood of an "Izanami" jutsu. Hopefully it's as epic as Izanagi (although it's one more annoying Sharingan power to factor in when assessing how hax Uchiha are in Vs. threads).

That is true but im saying that he was no different too b4 he knew the truth, n yet he wants to wipe out an entire village just because they r as ignorant as he was? Doesnt seem too mature to me. Angry yes but not gd enough a reason to take out the entire village.

I support the 2 pair of sharingan theory as well after doing a little reading up on wiki about what Izanami is about lol kishi is really steeped in folklore.