Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto Shippuuden's status / public expectations?

Discuss here about Naruto Shippuuden issue's, why it dissapoints you, what could've done better, plot twists, like the major one of naruto not being able to control two tails state in the anime, but in the manga he does, which just messed it up...

Please reply by the rules stated in News, Announcements & Rules section

Quote Originally Posted by Artanis
    Me and Pokefreak started to cry when we saw how badly drawn the K2T was in Naruto Shitpooden 30, so we decided to make our own version of how it supposed to look. Hope you like it, and please comment! :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnmz1YkANRk

Comment on dA:

http://kwgod.deviantart.com/art/Kyub...emake-66167812

Preview Image:

Enjoy!

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I was going to make a nice thread with pictures showing how badly drawn the naruto anime is now, but this is a good enough comparison to me. also whoever did the middle drawings should go in and kick out the current anime drawers and draw the anime for us because whoever is doing it right now is ruining naruto!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    I was going to make a nice thread with pictures showing how badly drawn the naruto anime is now, but this is a good enough comparison to me. also whoever did the middle drawings should go in and kick out the current anime drawers and draw the anime for us because whoever is doing it right now is ruining naruto!
    As the quote said, pokefreak did the lineart and artanis colored it

Here fishy fishy! ><ยบ> akatsoki's Avatar
    Better
    (\_/)
    (o.O) Respect the weak o.O
    (> <)O

Manga > Anime

If they botch the major fighting scene in the next arc I'll probably keep watching because I'm already 200 whatever episodes in and can't stop now... but I won't be happy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    If they botch the major fighting scene in the next arc I'll probably keep watching because I'm already 200 whatever episodes in and can't stop now... but I won't be happy!
    ROFLMAOOO hahaha dat comment is hilarious in so many levels...

that's business and industry for you. it's like a drug they get u hooked and when they know they got u, they start tryin to jip you because they know you wont leave lol

like a relationship gone wrong

the remake is amazing...if only the animators could see this
    have anyone tried to notify them,because i am not very sure that they realise how fu**ed up the anime they are giving us is?but i am sure i am not the only one who wants to make them know...

they forgotto put the little thing naruto has on his left shoulder in the right place...i wonder on what they are basing there episodes,some horrible stinking imagination!!!naruto almost look like a humanoide monkey from another planet...even worst in the image that follows in the episode when he turns his head to his right
    Last edited by mgsplayer; 10-19-2007 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    the remake is amazing...if only the animators could see this
    have anyone tried to notify them,because i am not very sure that they realise how fu**ed up the anime they are giving us is?but i am sure i am not the only one who wants to make them know...

they forgotto put the little thing naruto has on his left shoulder in the right place...i wonder on what they are basing there episodes,some horrible stinking imagination!!!naruto almost look like a humanoide monkey from another planet...even worst in the image that follows in the episode when he turns his head to his right
    actually to be honest, i sent that image to the animation studio... i know it may be rude, but i just thought, maybe this will make them consider they've hurt the fans by it...

I think that was a good idea gin0va, did you give them an e-mail address to reply to you?