0 0%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

1 20.00%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I want Elfman to win, but I get this feeling he won't. He will probably injure Bacchus to the point that he backs off, but to be honest if he was on par with Erza then he's really strong(just look at the previous chapter how he wrecked the boat). Even Erza acknowledged his strength. On the other hand, I get this feeling miss magic hair user (forget her name) from Raven Tail will join Fairy Tail much MUCH later on in the arc. I bet her "psychotic" behavior is due to the abuse on behalf of the members of RT. First time I kinda felt bad for someone who looked and acted like a b**ch.

well i think that elfman will pull something out of his hat. i want to see elfman bring out something that we have never seen before and just go WILD. i think there is much more from elfman that we have not seen yet. he will................ MMMMMMMAAAAAAANNNNNNN UP!

but i want him to win to but im going to say it ends in a draw .
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i think he will win!!! he is the man! elfman has the potential and he can overcame the difficult in fairy tail 277
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well i think that elfman will pull something out of his hat. i want to see elfman bring out something that we have never seen before and just go WILD. i think there is much more from elfman that we have not seen yet. he will................ MMMMMMMAAAAAAANNNNNNN UP!

but i want him to win to but im going to say it ends in a draw .

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    I want him to transform into Franky and use his lasers to win while doing a SSSUUUPPPEeRrr mmmaaannnn pose! While Natsu is stareyed of course
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Im hoping for a new beast transformation! Something that uses what he took from Dusty Rose (was that his name?)

I hope the powerful transformations run in the family like Mirajane and her devil mode. Seems like he can but I doubt hes had enough practice to use it efficiently, which might be his end problem, but he will definitely have the power to do it off the bat
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Im hoping for a new beast transformation! Something that uses what he took from Dusty Rose (was that his name?)

I hope the powerful transformations run in the family like Mirajane and her devil mode. Seems like he can but I doubt hes had enough practice to use it efficiently, which might be his end problem, but he will definitely have the power to do it off the bat
    They can only copy what they have seen, experienced and analyzed, with means that Mirajane in fact faced some similar devil to which she can transform, or she copied it from someone other that could transform it to it (like the one that taught her this magic).

Raven Tail wasn't the only ones laughing; I was also laughing. Kurohebi is now my favorite Raven Tail member, plus it looks like Flare will be redeemed and join fairy tail.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    They can only copy what they have seen, experienced and analyzed, with means that Mirajane in fact faced some similar devil to which she can transform, or she copied it from someone other that could transform it to it (like the one that taught her this magic).
    actually your a bit off.
    elfman can transform in to a monster that he has touched or beaten. he already stole rusty rose's jet black sword. it not far from the imagination that he was able to copy something else from him. also who knows what he could have learned since then or be holding back .
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]