Katekyo Hitman Reborn 379 Discussion / 380 Predictions

Read it here.

Man I love Xansus. Even when he loses he still looks cool. I found it kind of interesting that the Vindice scattered when the Acrobaleno showed up, are they really scared of them or Bermudez order to retreat if they show. And I wonder who's the new representative that Reborn choose.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Man I love Xansus. Even when he loses he still looks cool. I found it kind of interesting that the Vindice scattered when the Acrobaleno showed up, are they really scared of them or Bermudez order to retreat if they show. And I wonder who's the new representative that Reborn choose.
    my guess is that either Chrome or Hibari will be Reborns new rep. Supposedly Hibari could use another watch especially if Squlo is about to do it. Cool chapter, i feel bad for Imetsu. And yes, Xanxus is awesome! Glad both him and Mokuro are still in the game, not to mention Tsuna and Flan/Fran.

Edit: I just thought about it, Colonello and Lal will be having baby sex tonight.....ewwww
    Last edited by Daemon Spade; 03-28-2012 at 10:41 PM.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Lol reborn is such a cockblock as usual...but the comedic timing was gd though. N somehow i gotta feeling the timing of the fight was manipulated by bermuda as well...such a strange grp, though i expected more from iemitsu considering how strong he's supposed to be.

They... or rather he... can see the future ? There are those with hyper instinct, and those that can see the parallel worlds, so being able to see the future doesn't seem so unreasonable.

The rep is going to be: Chrome, Hibari, Basil, Emma. One of them or more.

it could be chrome hiabari or lambo but im hoping for something less obvious. they have room for two more and as i would love hiabari due probably to reborn saying he would fight him if they won. i still want to see Lancia as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]