Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Wahh~ ;___; Infinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    373

    The Kingdom Hearts Series

    Surprised there wasn't a topic on this.
    Anyways, here we can talk about some of my favorite games of all time, The Kingdom Hearts series, which includes Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts COM, Kingdom Hearts II, and the upcoming games Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.
    Last edited by Infinity; 11-18-2007 at 05:36 PM.

  2. #2
    It's 358/2 days. And Birth by Sleep.

  3. #3
    Wahh~ ;___; Infinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    373
    Yeah, I was tired. Very tired. ;_;

  4. #4
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Yeah I've been following it with kh-vids.net. They have the 1st 3 seconds of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Day son youtube (supposedly). You can tell it's not from the previous 2 games but I wonder if they're really of it. Features Roxas (I think)

    [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=9fBjD951n-g]YouTube - First KH:358/2 Footage![/ame]


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  5. #5
    Veteran Member tatsukai1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    1,494
    i cant wait for the ds and the psp ones to come out, cousin works at squeeinx and he said the english versions is on the trans list for late 2008. meaning there gunna start translating it next year, late next year

    made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

  6. #6
    Wahh~ ;___; Infinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Yeah I've been following it with kh-vids.net. They have the 1st 3 seconds of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Day son youtube (supposedly). You can tell it's not from the previous 2 games but I wonder if they're really of it. Features Roxas (I think)

    YouTube - First KH:358/2 Footage!
    Yeah, I have seen it too. It looks legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    i cant wait for the ds and the psp ones to come out, cousin works at squeeinx and he said the english versions is on the trans list for late 2008. meaning there gunna start translating it next year, late next year
    So by what your saying, the game won't come out till' 2009 because they are justed starting to translate late in 08'?
    I hope not. ):

  7. #7
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Is it me or does Birth By Sleep look so much better than 358/2 Days?


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  8. #8
    Wahh~ ;___; Infinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    373
    Well, thats because the PSP has much more space on a game card then the DS, which means the graphics will pretty much always be much better...However, in my opinion, both of the games look great. I personally like playing on the DS more, but again, that is my opinion.

  9. #9
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    Well, thats because the PSP has much more space on a game card then the DS, which means the graphics will pretty much always be much better...However, in my opinion, both of the games look great. I personally like playing on the DS more, but again, that is my opinion.
    No I just mean like...I dunno, I'm much more excited for Birth by Sleep. PSP players get to experience part of the new storyline. I wonder what 358/2 Days will introduce...


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  10. #10
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    Hah, Glad I have an r4 for NDS

Similar Threads

  1. TV Series.
    By Dodski in forum Movies & TV
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:52 AM
  2. Top 5 Shonen series
    By samurai in forum Shonen Manga
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 07:33 PM
  3. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 05:01 PM
  4. Abridged Series
    By Boombox2003 in forum General Anime
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 02:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •