Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Enel can Dodge at the speed of light, and when battling Luffy he was able to hit him with 3 lightning attacks before Luffy even got close.
    No he cant you made that up.

Firstly,his fruit doesnt even allow him to travel at the speed of light,but at lighting speed.And light speed>>>>>>>>>>>>lighting speed.

Second,he cant dodge at that speed because his reaction wont allow him to.Fact is that Luffy was able to hit him,no matter the case.Pre TS Luffy.Without gears.How can you argue that a guy who got hit multiple times by base Pre TS Luffy could a dodge a single attack from someone who is one the same level as current Luffy,who happens to be many times more powerfull that his pre TS Shabaondy self,who was much more powefull than his Skypiea self?

Electric type Pokemon> Water type Pokemon.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Electric type Pokemon> Water type Pokemon.
    I cant reffute this logic.Its flawless.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    No he cant you made that up.

Firstly,his fruit doesnt even allow him to travel at the speed of light,but at lighting speed.And light speed>>>>>>>>>>>>lighting speed.

Second,he cant dodge at that speed because his reaction wont allow him to.Fact is that Luffy was able to hit him,no matter the case.Pre TS Luffy.Without gears.How can you argue that a guy who got hit multiple times by base Pre TS Luffy could a dodge a single attack from someone who is one the same level as current Luffy,who happens to be many times more powerfull that his pre TS Shabaondy self,who was much more powefull than his Skypiea self?
    Okay, true about the lightning<light deal but in this fight that doesn't make much of a difference, as Jimbi isn't fast enough to exploit that. The only way Luffy managed to hit Enel was when he was off guard or unable to move. And true, he didn't have gears, but the argument is about Jimbi, not Luffy, and while Jimbi is around Luffy's overall strength he is not up to the same speed. He had to block attacks, not dodge, and Enel's attacks can't be blocked (at least by Jimbi). You seem unable to accept that Luffy would have lost in one second if he was not immune to lightning. You seem to disregard the fact only Luffy is immune to Enel's powers as well. While I'm not saying Jimbi will most defiantly lose, he will not have an easy victory either. It will be a good fight, not a OHKO.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Okay, true about the lightning<light deal but in this fight that doesn't make much of a difference, as Jimbi isn't fast enough to exploit that. The only way Luffy managed to hit Enel was when he was off guard or unable to move.
    And true, he didn't have gears, but the argument is about Jimbi, not Luffy, and while Jimbi is around Luffy's overall strength he is not up to the same speed.
    Jimbe is more than fast enough to do that.I dont know if he's o n the same speed but he should be pretty close.

He casually reacted to Luffy's g2 attacks,managed to block it and was able to hit him back.No matter the case, Jimbe should be closer to post TS Luffy's speed than than his pre TS self who was practically fodder to him.And nothing supports that Enel can even react to g2 Luffy,who happens to be much ftaster than arabasta Luffy.

He had to block attacks, not dodge, and Enel's attacks can't be blocked (at least by Jimbi).
    Why is that?

You seem unable to accept that Luffy would have lost in one second if he was not immune to lightning. You seem to disregard the fact only Luffy is immune to Enel's powers as well. While I'm not saying Jimbi will most defiantly lose, he will not have an easy victory either. It will be a good fight, not a OHKO.
    No,i'm not.Luffy would have lost if he wasnt made of rubber.You on the other hand seem to be unable to get the point.If Enel could beat Luffy is irrelevant.Whether or not Enel had greater physical stats than Luffy,which he didnt,is irrelevant.All that matters is that in terms of physical stats Luffy could match him just fine.That means that current one who would fodderize people much stronger than that Luffy should have no trouble blitzing him and one shotting him,rubber or not.Same goes about Jimbe.Its not rocket science.

Oh the silly argument is still going on ... so let me join !
    Enel vs Jimbei ? Enel wins. Just because he lost to Luffy with no gears doesn't mean he is still on the same level. Mantra + Lighting speed + being logia type fruit vs Jimbei who is with water-based attacks = logical winner Enel.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Jimbe is more than fast enough to do that.I dont know if he's o n the same speed but he should be pretty close.

He casually reacted to Luffy's g2 attacks,managed to block it and was able to hit him back.No matter the case, Jimbe should be closer to post TS Luffy's speed than than his pre TS self who was practically fodder to him.And nothing supports that Enel can even react to g2 Luffy,who happens to be much ftaster than arabasta Luffy.

Why is that?

No,i'm not.Luffy would have lost if he wasnt made of rubber.You on the other hand seem to be unable to get the point.If Enel could beat Luffy is irrelevant.Whether or not Enel had greater physical stats than Luffy,which he didnt,is irrelevant.All that matters is that in terms of physical stats Luffy could match him just fine.That means that current one who would fodderize people much stronger than that Luffy should have no trouble blitzing him and one shotting him,rubber or not.Same goes about Jimbe.Its not rocket science.
    Your no longer giving any proof at all to back your claims, its just a bunch of assumptions you came up with so that you wouldn't lose this argument. You even say that what you are saying is obvious, even though its not, your just saying that to try to derail my argument. I could continue arguing, but at this point both you and me are just repeating things we said earlier, so theres no point.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Poor ace, poor fellow dies and his thread gets spammed about jinbei and Enel.

Seriously though isn't there a better thread to post this debate in?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Meh, it keeps things interesting.

In regards to Enel though, here's something I've stated before in some other thread ages ago but:
    Both Enel and Kizaru are capable of moving at extremely high speeds (one at Lightning and one at light speeds), however, whiles traveling at such speeds, they are a mass of energy and can't attack or dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Meh, it keeps things interesting.

In regards to Enel though, here's something I've stated before in some other thread ages ago but:
    Both Enel and Kizaru are capable of moving at extremely high speeds (one at Lightning and one at light speeds), however, whiles traveling at such speeds, they are a mass of energy and can't attack or dodge.
    trust me we all know the truth about enel some people just like to keep saying we are wrong because they dont like him. soon enough they will all see enel for what he is and this time oda wont use him to put luffy over. enel will be back and he will prove just how bad ass he can be.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]