Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Ace's bounty revealed...coming to read first post,then checks p2 and p3.... Jimbei vs Enel.
    Seems legit.
    I hope we see more flashbacks of ace's battles with someone. I don't think he deserves so much bounty,even if he is Gol D Roger's son.
    And Crocodile's bounty is 81,000,000 ?

I'd like to think that he got the bounty he deserved.

And its not only the fact that he was Roger's son.He was a commander in the crew of the most powerfull pirate in the world.If the top-tier bounties are as high as i expect them to be,Ace is well placed.

Croc's bounty was 81 million.He was a shichi.

well the thing is if they knew croc was doing what he was doing it would have been a lot more. plus he probably got the spot before his bounty rose naturally as time went along. also his bounty is probably at least 300 mill now.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ace's bounty is about right. Don't forget that after he joined WB's crew, he went around taking down a lot of strong enemies, and even recruited Squadro, who's been a pirate since Roger's age. Bounty reflects the feats that said person had done. To become a commander in WB's crew means he would have had to do a lot of things to make the others respect him for it. Not to mention he had the power to rival at least one of the Admirals. Want to see Croc's new bounty though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Ace's bounty is about right. Don't forget that after he joined WB's crew, he went around taking down a lot of strong enemies, and even recruited Squadro, who's been a pirate since Roger's age. Bounty reflects the feats that said person had done. To become a commander in WB's crew means he would have had to do a lot of things to make the others respect him for it. Not to mention he had the power to rival at least one of the Admirals. Want to see Croc's new bounty though.
    well not just feats but threat level as well and family ties also play a role in bounties. along with who and what you know as well. of course how strong you can determine bounty to a point.

P.S. jimbi would not be able to beat enel. hold his own sure but jimbi would not be able to beat a lightning man. plus enel now knows that he is not as invincible as he thought so that makes him that much more dangerous, since he wont be so blind.
    Last edited by cross777; 04-04-2012 at 05:58 AM.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Family ties, I wouldn't put too much on that. Take Luffy, the Admirals and all the top brass knew of his relation to Garp and to Dragon, yet his bounties only went up according to his feat. You can argue that his bounty went up more because of the fact that his relation to Dragon was announced to the world, but then there's no reason for Ace's bounty to go up after the war, because he died then.

Agreed with Jimbei vs Enel part though, no way Jimbei could defeat Enel, especially if he get electric shocked every time he touched the guy. Not to mention we know Jimbei isn't a haki user, instead relying on his Fisherman Karate to deal with DF users.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Family ties, I wouldn't put too much on that. Take Luffy, the Admirals and all the top brass knew of his relation to Garp and to Dragon, yet his bounties only went up according to his feat. You can argue that his bounty went up more because of the fact that his relation to Dragon was announced to the world, but then there's no reason for Ace's bounty to go up after the war, because he died then.

Agreed with Jimbei vs Enel part though, no way Jimbei could defeat Enel, especially if he get electric shocked every time he touched the guy. Not to mention we know Jimbei isn't a haki user, instead relying on his Fisherman Karate to deal with DF users.
    I wont even bother to explain why Enel loses against Jimbe since i explained it already but none of you two tried to counter my arguments.

But,how the hell do we know that Jimbe isnt a haki user?

and if i recall right the admirals did not know who luffys father was in till after they where told. look if your a family member of a wanted man the marines want you. and your own skill in that would and could give you a higher bounty than if you did not have a famous pirate for a sun. maybe not a ton of a boost but some. and if ace had made it out, his bounty would probably have been 700-800 mill. idk i think it adds up a little bit. but you cant ignore that you get huge bounties for knowing to much lol.

yeah CM i agree, there is just no way jimbi wins. hes never shown haki, and even if he could hit enel he has no real defense against enels massive power. even if he could touch him, it would just cause more problems than not. plus fish man K would not do any real damage to enel. the real reason enel win is because jimbi is not made of rubber. no one not made of rubber would be able to make enel look as weak as luffy did. thats just a legit true story right there.
    Last edited by cross777; 04-10-2012 at 01:17 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post

yeah CM i agree, there is just no way jimbi wins. hes never shown haki, and even if he could hit enel he has no real defense against enels massive power. even if he could touch him, it would just cause more problems than not. plus fish man K would not do any real damage to enel. the real reason enel win is because jimbi is not made of rubber. no one not made of rubber would be able to make enel look as weak as luffy did. thats just a legit true story right there.
    Just because he hasnt shown it,doesnt mean he doesnt have it,especially when freaking Otohime had it.

If he could touch him Enel would die.No more of your wank Cross.Show me Enel's durability that allows him to tank an attack from someone who's on the same level, as current Luffy.

There are many people who would make Enel look much worse than Luffy did.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Just because he hasnt shown it,doesnt mean he doesnt have it,especially when freaking Otohime had it.

If he could touch him Enel would die.No more of your wank Cross.Show me Enel's durability that allows him to tank an attack from someone who's on the same level, as current Luffy.

There are many people who would make Enel look much worse than Luffy did.
    Enel can Dodge at the speed of light, and when battling Luffy he was able to hit him with 3 lightning attacks before Luffy even got close. He was also able to surround himself in lightning to reflect projectiles and shock anyone who gets near him. Just because Enel Won't survive a hit from someone like Jimbi doesn't mean he will let Jimbi get a hit in. And even if he did, he would still be able to revive himself by shocking his heart. I agree that there are some people that would make Enel look like a pansy besides luffy, but I really don't think Jimbi's one. Jimbi suffers from a similar problem in a fight with Enel, One hit from Enel and he is done. After all, when he got hit on the shoulder by Akainu he was unable to move afterwards, so a shock to his whole body should be similar
    Last edited by aggeroff; 04-10-2012 at 05:01 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off