Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51
  1. #11
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,576
    You just talk and talk about physical stats like it's the only important thing. Yes it is important but it is just one thing. Enel's haki, smarts(if he wanted to be) and offense can make up for it and you simply downplay it all. Croc has "weak" physical stats as you say but he still managed to fight till the end in the war and no one one shotted him.

    I actually think that people like Marco could have 800 mil bounty. I always assumed WB to have 900, Roger 1 bil and the rest of the Yonkou around 850.

    And if you think Jinbei would one shot Enel then why would Oda give Enel a higher bounty than him if their gap in strength is that huge? And have you ever think that could Enel one shot Jinbei if he uses advent of thunder on him? Have you ever thought Jinbei would survive?

    My bad, I was thinking lower tiers, md tier then top tiers. Enel is on the upper end of the high tier while his offense can be classed as top tier.

    sig made by me

  2. #12
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    You just talk and talk about physical stats like it's the only important thing. Yes it is important but it is just one thing. Enel's haki, smarts(if he wanted to be) and offense can make up for it and you simply downplay it all. Croc has "weak" physical stats as you say but he still managed to fight till the end in the war and no one one shotted him.
    I did not say they are the only important thing.They are the only thing that matters here,because the said opponents are so massively stronger than Enel that he cant react to them nor tank a single one of his attacks.

    Thats like saying that it doesnt matter that Gasrp is like hundreds of times stronger than Marigold and Sandersonia,because they have haki were able to keep up with Luffy etc.



    And if you think Jinbei would one shot Enel then why would Oda give Enel a higher bounty than him if their gap in strength is that huge? And have you ever think that could Enel one shot Jinbei if he uses advent of thunder on him? Have you ever thought Jinbei would survive?
    Why did Oda give Pekoms lower bounty than pre TS Kidd?Its clear that the are a lot of people who got lower bounty than what they deserve.

    And the point of our debate isnt if Jimbe can oneshot him or not,which he most likely can.Its how far Enel's from the top-tiers.

    Enel can be just as dangerous or more dangerous than a high tier like Jimbe if he's far far away from his target to the citizens since he can start spamming attacks like crazy.I can see him doing damage to Jimbe only if the starting distance is great,but if he's close he'd be screwed.And thats not how someone who's close to the top-tiers should be.Jimbe is practically fodder to evey top-tier,yet he can one shot Enel given the chance.

    Now against a top-tier he wont even able to do anything.


    No.You seem to believe that his strength might not be up there with the top-tiers but that its close.It isnt.

    His physical stats are on the same general level as pre TS gearless Luffy-Fact.
    Current Luffy is dozens of time stronger than that-Fact.
    In the NW everyone and their mothers have haki-Obvious.
    All top-tiers have haki-Painfully obvious.
    All top-tiers are leagues above current Luffy/Jimbe level people- Fact

    Conclusion:Any top-tier can stomp Enel.Its not rocket science.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,151
    Thread title "Ace's Bounty revealed" *See's debate of jinbei and enel"
    Oh, okay.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

  4. #14
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Thread title "Ace's Bounty revealed" *See's debate of jinbei and enel"
    Oh, okay.
    It also involves Ace vs Enel.It is somewhat relevant lol...

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,151
    Lol carry on.
    Didn't think we'd see ace's bounty after death.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

  6. #16
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Just the mere destructive power of Enel's df is enough for me to classify him as top tier. Ok, not quite but he's on it's doorstep. His major weakness is he's overconfident, inexperienced and doesn't know shit about the life below.
    I pretty much agree with this if you mean his DF is top teir is destructive power and not Enel all around, in my opinion Enel has the 3rd most destruction DF shown, the first is obviously WB's quake DF, then Akainu's Lava DF - while Enel isn't on the level of Marco/Mihawk/etc, I would definitely put him above near an average Vice Admiral, after all Enel's observation haki was insanely strong and was on seemly all the time, plus, him already being one of the most acrobatic characters makes me think he doesn't have to be only regulated to rear-admiral level.

    I doubt we will ever see Enel again, but eh, I think hal is selling him short.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  7. #17
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I pretty much agree with this if you mean his DF is top teir is destructive power and not Enel all around, in my opinion Enel has the 3rd most destruction DF shown, the first is obviously WB's quake DF, then Akainu's Lava DF - while Enel isn't on the level of Marco/Mihawk/etc, I would definitely put him above near an average Vice Admiral, after all Enel's observation haki was insanely strong and was on seemly all the time, plus, him already being one of the most acrobatic characters makes me think he doesn't have to be only regulated to rear-admiral level.

    I doubt we will ever see Enel again, but eh, I think hal is selling him short.
    I actually think that we'll see Enel again in the future,but why am i "selling him short"?

    I agree that his df is one of the most destructive out there and i never said that he's RA level.I'd rank him as VA level,but i believe that most of the VA's would beat him.The strongest ones like Onigumo if they are as strong as i believe,should be able to do so with utter ease.

    After all,my point was that Enel was nowhere near the top-tiers not that there's no way that he can beat some high-tiers.

  8. #18
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,576
    Why did Oda give Pekoms lower bounty than pre TS Kidd? Well why did Oda give Luffy a higher bounty than Caribo? Its clear that the are a lot of people who got bounties that they they deserve too so we can only assume on how most people got their bounties. And Kid's high bounty was already explained. It's not because of his sole strength but because what he has done to civilians. Pekoms on the other hand is under Big mom, so he(she?) may have done nothing much that can increase her bounty because he's actions are limited to Big Mom's orders. On the other hand, Jinbei spat on the face of the WG by quitting as a shichibukai, joined the war against them and even helping Luffy. That would merit a lot for his bounty increase and the WG would definitely reassessed his bounty right.

    Ok, now at least you agree that Enel can be more dangerous than Jinbei. That's what I'm trying to say all along. If he just fights smart and start the fight in a distance then Enel would beat him. So saying Jinbei, one shotting Enel is the only possible outcome is not true. And let's be honest here, Enel is just a bad match up for Jinbei. His water techniques can be used against him. He'll be limited to his karate(if Jinbei hit him with his best karate technique then it's a different story).

    Yes Hal, Airicks is correct. You're selling him short by saying Jinbei or Sanji would just one shot him like Enel has no chance to win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I pretty much agree with this if you mean his DF is top teir is destructive power and not Enel all around, in my opinion Enel has the 3rd most destruction DF shown, the first is obviously WB's quake DF, then Akainu's Lava DF - while Enel isn't on the level of Marco/Mihawk/etc, I would definitely put him above near an average Vice Admiral, after all Enel's observation haki was insanely strong and was on seemly all the time, plus, him already being one of the most acrobatic characters makes me think he doesn't have to be only regulated to rear-admiral level.

    I doubt we will ever see Enel again, but eh, I think hal is selling him short.
    That's practically what I'm saying. Offense wise he's up there but his defense puts him just under the upper part of the high-tier group given he drops the god thingy and be smart. This is also what I think of Oda saying 500 mil "at the most" coz Enel will never be on par with guys like Akainu defensively. So I feel like it's the ceiling for the high tiers.

    sig made by me

  9. #19
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    944
    To be fair we can't compare Enel back then to how strong he will be now. Enel has waged a war against the moon, being in a war and singlehandedly powering an entire army should be fairly good training. So Enel should at least be quite a bit stronger then he was pre timeskip.

    Neither Ace nor Enel would stand a chance of fighting on par or besting the top tier fighters so that isn't the best comparison.

    ^^When you mentioned that Enel's advantage of using his haki from afar is useless up close, what makes you think that Enel would allow himself to get up close, he is kinda the speed of lightning..

    All this said Enel needs some serious Haki training to compete with the mid lvl Vice Admirals or stronger. Don't get me wrong, he is extremely dangerous, it's just that he isn't on the same level as people like Marco.

    Firefirst Ace would probably end up in a long as drawn out stalemate against him, kinda like he did with Jimbe. Ace is still stronger then Enel but his Haki hasn't been shown to be strong enough to take Enel out.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

  10. #20
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,576
    IIRC, Enel didn't wage war with the moon. He actually re-energized them and became their master. I doubt he'll change much until he goes down and see what kind of beasts are sailing on the sea. That would crack his thick head.

    sig made by me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •