3 17.65%
  • |3| Average

4 23.53%
  • |2| Bad

1 5.88%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Yeah, this week was nothing but a transition chapter. I'm sorry to see Sasakibe go. I mean, sometimes it's supporting characters that help build a story, and Sasakibe was just given a bad deal by the author.

Hahaha...wow...it surprises me how much Tite Kubo tries to make up for the complete uselessness of Chojiro by inventing such a backstory for him so randomly. It's clear chojiro wasn't designed to be powerful and he wasn't meant to have a big role in this manga...best proof is that Kubo killed him off.
    Ishida ya bastard! go help your friends dammit! Who cares if it's about saving hollows? Pesche and dondochakka aren't bad hollows, they even befriended ishida...what's up with him?

yes, the rather ham-fisted attempt to make Yama's redshirt VC matter was a little much, but it was kinda expected. I mean, everyone needs nice stuff said about them at their funeral after all...

I was also hoping that dondo and pesche were dead. Are we REALLY going to be subjected to rescue Orihime arc v. 2.0? subbing Orihime out for an even more useless character? /sigh

Fix Nell dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Don't! Don't...don't do that. Don't act like we are meant to have any respect for Sasakibe. Hell, even his fellow captains had no respect for him. Those rumors were just Kubo browsing a forum somewhere and coming back with readers' feedback about the useless 1st vice-captain. This was nothing more than a hurried, half-attempted attempt to convince anyone that they should give one shit (much less two) that Sasakibe got slaughtered.

Don't be a "Tyler Perry fan" for Kubo--Don't give him a free pass just for showing up.
    URGH! So everybody is trying to convince themselves that Kubo just made this whole back story up last night or something. Oh no someone who may have portrayed as weak can't be heralded as a strong person at his end. The man died trying to defend SS even going the route in using his bankai (even though we did see it) to do it. Yeah Kubo portrayed Sasakibe as a weak guy but to give us a little info that the he was actually very strong was such a bad idea. Give me a break. Man people just find the little shit to complain about. Good god.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    URGH! So everybody is trying to convince themselves that Kubo just made this whole back story up last night or something. Oh no someone who may have portrayed as weak can't be heralded as a strong person at his end. The man died trying to defend SS even going the route in using his bankai (even though we did see it) to do it. Yeah Kubo portrayed Sasakibe as a weak guy but to give us a little info that the he was actually very strong was such a bad idea. Give me a break. Man people just find the little shit to complain about. Good god.
    Again did you forget what happened back in the SS arc?Barehanded Shikai Ichigo owned him in a split second.Yeah the guy who's supposed to be captain level and he's said to have had a faster growth rate than Shunsui or Uki.How can you not see how wrong is this?

Yeah i wonder why dont they find similar shit in OP.Oh yeah,because the author there isnt a massive troll.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    yes, the rather ham-fisted attempt to make Yama's redshirt VC matter was a little much, but it was kinda expected. I mean, everyone needs nice stuff said about them at their funeral after all...

I was also hoping that dondo and pesche were dead. Are we REALLY going to be subjected to rescue Orihime arc v. 2.0? subbing Orihime out for an even more useless character? /sigh

Fix Nell dammit.
    Nice stuff they made up at the moment lol DId you notice they only show byakuya and yamamoto at the funeral? Probably because they're the only characters that are able to maintain a serious expression...the others were probably laughing their asses off when they heard all this bull***t about chojiro XD

What the F***k is this? What part in that chapter explained or implied that yama's VC was stronger than ukitake and kyoraku? whose stupid idea was that? It was only mentioned that he attained bankai before them, not stronger or more talented than them. Ikkaku acquired bankai before ichigo, is ikkaku stronger than ichigo?. No f**king way he was beaten down like a small puppy in SS arc. Tousen, komamura, and some other captains also renji acquired bankai before kenpachi who obviously doesn't have any and yet they are weaker than him, again yama's VC is obviously weak as shit, weakest captain class if you can call him that, if ichigo could take him down by surprise and in one hit bare handed. He ain't nothing special to me or there anything that indicates him to be one in this chapter. He was just some old timer who somehow acquired bankai in recorded history a 1000 years ago and never got stronger, who stayed away from fights and became yamamoto's lap dog. He is indeed loyal like a dog. Don't compare him to kyoraku or ukitake coz there ain't nothing said about him being more talented or stronger than those two. He is just some old dog who by some fluke chance acquired bankai before both were even born which wouldn't 100% mean he is stronger than them. That is a stupid logic. He was far weaker than both and don't also compare him to ikkaku like what i'm reading coz ikkaku even though he didn't wan't to be captain or show off his bankai at least he doesn't shy away from a fight He enjoys-embraces every bit of it and continues to improve his skills

HA conclusion the only thing obvious here that chojiro ever surpassed ukitake and kyoraku and other bankai users was his F***ng AGE!!! his OLD! like a damn mummy

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Again did you forget what happened back in the SS arc?Barehanded Shikai Ichigo owned him in a split second.Yeah the guy who's supposed to be captain level and he's said to have had a faster growth rate than Shunsui or Uki.How can you not see how wrong is this?

Yeah i wonder why dont they find similar shit in OP.Oh yeah,because the author there isnt a massive troll.
    No shit Ichigo beat him because he was stronger than him. We didn't know Ikkaku was at captain level and Ichigo beat him too. And no I don't see nothing wrong with him mastering his bankai before Ukitake and Shunsui, like Byakuya said he's been around before the Gotei 13 was ever established. And please stop with this troll crap. People who come here and complain troll more than he does.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I'm sorry but the amount of ignorance in this discussion has prompted me to make an account just to help some of you who didn't pay much attention to the story realise how ignorant you are being. For all the people who are going on about how bare handed ichigo defeated Sasakibe you need to remember that the gotei 13 were utterly unprepared for his strength. It is entirely possible that strong people can underestimate an enemy to a gross extent as we have seen happen many times in this manga and others (naruto beating the crap out of kabuto who had fought on par with kakashi during the invasion). Also not only may Sasakibe have underestimated ichigos abilities (No one knew about his secret training which made him unbelievably stronger) but also Sasakibe and the other Vc's were not out to kill Ichigo they were out to stop/comprehend him. Also Sasakibe had the back up of other Vc's and yes even the strong can let their guard down when amongst others. Now stop whining and appreciate that Sasakibe is deliberately portrayed as a weak character and in fact Kubo has done a remarkable job in portraying him as such while actually hinting at his true power throughout the manga (It was easy to tell he would be stronger than an average VC don't lie to your self) and as such we should just appreciate how frightening the vandereichs ability is if such a man had been defeated. Plus it's just my own two cents but I personally believe Sasakibe could have defeated the intruders if they had used their own fighting ability and not negate his bankai.

Watever man u know despite how much we bash kubo n this chapter we all know at the end of the day we're still gonna read next wks chapter as we always do after a bad chapter n hope that something epic pops up as with the trend of bleach. Having 50 below par chapters then having 1 frame of badass (aka zaraki or smth).

I just hope this bankai sealing thing doesnt give kubo n excuse to not think of the bankais of the remaining ppl that would really be poor.