4 23.53%
  • |2| Bad

1 5.88%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach Bleach 486 Discussion / 487 Predictions

Last edited by Xerenix; 03-28-2012 at 11:53 AM.

- I'm just glad someone actually died in Bleach.... btw try & google that guys name nothing will come up and you have to admit thats pretty fucking amazing!!!

Hes so insignificant even Google dont give a fuck!!!

- why does it always feel like nothing of value is ever explained in a bleach chapter . "someone attacked HM", really no shit how about a explanation for non retards.

At least things are moving a long but Kubo needs to work on making this story much smoother.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

nice...i guess with ishida making that statement it already confirms that the main dudes are the quincy like everyone has predicted? n they'll prolly try n make contact with him n pull him over to their side or smth sooner or later...n capturing bankai...sounds like they can steal shit n stuff. N sasakibe(not sure bout the spelling but cant be bothered) can use bankai??? captain class??? sure as hell didnt seem to me at the execution grounds...n someone who is captain class watched the whole aizen thing from outside but they let omaeda into the fight? doesnt seem logical...

Good chapter.

I think we all have a better respect for Sasakibe now. He had a bankai too, he even got it before Ukitake and Shunsui too. Would have really love to see it. Poor Yama, Sasakibe wasn't just his VC but a great friend. So its off to HM for Ichigo and co like I thought last week. It said that Urahara will be going with them this time, that should be interesting. Ivan was trying to capture Ichigo's bankai not seal it or destroy it like we thought. And I got a feeling that we will be seeing Grimmjow pretty soon, I hope.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Hard to judge the chapter since nothing happened. We knew Barragan and Stark were dead. We don't know how the hell Halibel could've possibly survived, and neither was it touched upon here. We learn we were supposed to give a shit about Sasakibe and his plight, but we still don't. If you want a reaction, Kubo, kill an important character. We don't really learn how/when the Quincy conquered Hueco Mundo.

So...yeah. Nothing. Just a lot of captains acknowledging how truly useless the dead VC was and talking crotches. I was SOOO hoping that "Buckbeard" had specifically tracked down Nel's fraccion first and 'sploded them, just out of principle. Why we're being treated to the single most irritating and fucking purposeless fucking arrancar in existence AGAIN is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Good chapter.

I think we all have a better respect for Sasakibe now. He had a bankai too, he even got it before Ukitake and Shunsui too. Would have really love to see it. Poor Yama, Sasakibe wasn't just his VC but a great friend.
    Don't! Don't...don't do that. Don't act like we are meant to have any respect for Sasakibe. Hell, even his fellow captains had no respect for him. Those rumors were just Kubo browsing a forum somewhere and coming back with readers' feedback about the useless 1st vice-captain. This was nothing more than a hurried, half-attempted attempt to convince anyone that they should give one shit (much less two) that Sasakibe got slaughtered.

Don't be a "Tyler Perry fan" for Kubo--Don't give him a free pass just for showing up.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Of course its not logical this is bleach Kubo is just trolling the story as he makes it all up. I bet next they will say hes actually stronger than Kenpachi lol {/kubotroll}. Whatever I just wanted to learn something usefull and this chapter failed to deliver anything but what we already knew.

Someone attacked HM

Someone attacked HM

WOW, No fracking way we could have figured that out on our own without this chapter pointing it out twice!!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

aww..... Starks not coming back. Sad face.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Funny thing about Sasakibe's past is that Kubo probably just made it all up only a few weeks ago or at the start of this arc. He had a bankai that was never given thought even for a bit.

Anyway, good thing the pace is actually a bit fast this chap. Hope to see Urahara's insight about all this.

sig made by me

i'm sure we'll see Sasakibe's bankai when the enemy uses it in the war.

So sasakibe really had bankai(that is how he knew that the vandenreich can capture bankai) and never actually attempted to use it and isn't prone to fighting..his shikai is pretty weak though or ichigo just caught him buy surprise....he reminded me of ikkaku being loyal to their captain... though i don't see him stronger than ikkaku in my opinion(ikkaku was also a good candidate of becoming a captain as renji insisted him to be one after aizen and co. defected)... though unlike ikkaku who doesn't want to use bankai to prolong his fight for the purpose of enjoying it rather than winning(like what edurado mentioned)... i don't really know why sasakibe doesn't and distances himself in fighting more like only functioning as an attendant to yamamoto... Well i can see the pain in yamamoto's eyes..sasakibe was very loyal to the old man... somebodies gonna burn for this!!lols... on a side note COULD SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT SEKIKAN MEANS? seated officer? - what byakuya mentioned about people treating him like a sekikan

So ichigo and co. are going to hueco mundo?not for harribel since pesche told that halibel was taken someplace else....but for nel's friend who has been captured.... what excites me is that urahara is coming with them!!!(It seems to me that urahara has his own agenda here... there no way he is coming just for fun and fighting) and the Vandenreich have a plan and is continuing to capture ichigo's bankai... they don't really want to underestimate him like what aizen did!

So sad that stark is confirmed dead!!! which means that there is a chance that grimmjow might have survived and will meet ichigo and chad will probably meet afro arrancar(mosqueda i think his name is) if he is still alive and well after the invasion.

What is interesting here is ishida... he is distancing himself this time...this might mean that this incident could separate him from the nakama and turn to the other side if this is what kubo is planning to do... since the enemies are quincies like him