View Poll Results: Rate this episode!

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    18 90.00%
  • |4| Good

    2 10.00%
  • |3| Average

    0 0%
  • |2| Bad

    0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

    0 0%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 84
  1. #21
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,995
    No, its not Hawkins, for one he doesn't talk at all like Hawkins, and two hawkin's wicker face is more solid and his teeth are square, while M only looked like that for one or two picture.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  2. #22
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Interesting!! didn't thought of that. but
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/659/16
    it shows he's some kinda gass
    hawkins is no logia
    No, but ghost/spirit/soul/apparition certainly fits in with his voodoo-themed DF, no?

    Quote Originally Posted by DBZ-OnePieceGuy View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/662/13
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-2616-...apter-509.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-2616-...apter-509.html

    Lol, I haven´t even thought about that before. But if you compare the eyes and mouth of "M" to Hawkins in his transformation - yeah, you could be right^^
    And goes a long way to explaining why the hell Brownbeard is here in the first place(!). Partnership between two former Supernovea doesn't seem implausible.

    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    No, its not Hawkins, for one he doesn't talk at all like Hawkins, and two hawkin's wicker face is more solid and his teeth are square, while M only looked like that for one or two picture.
    Could be turning himself back into a solid "strawman" form. It's very possible...

    WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!



    Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

  3. #23
    this is scary...does haki really helps againts law's DF? no evidence so far. if luffy falls. the SHs are a goner. most SHs are close to medium range fighters and not a single logia.

    the only thing that makes me relax is the fact this manga is about luffy being the pirate king...so he'll be fine no matter what happen next.

  4. #24
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    No, but ghost/spirit/soul/apparition certainly fits in with his voodoo-themed DF, no?
    And goes a long way to explaining why the hell Brownbeard is here in the first place(!). Partnership between two former Supernovea doesn't seem implausible.
    Could be turning himself back into a solid "strawman" form. It's very possible...
    All true, and it is likely, but I don't see Oda getting rid of such a well established personality just so people wouldn't realize its Hawkins, Oda likes to remain constant with his characters. After all, not one of the Strawhats have changed personality wise over the entire story (minus the flashbacks).
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  5. #25
    Initiate DBZ-OnePieceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pforzheim, Germany
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by odan_odc View Post
    this is scary...does haki really helps againts law's DF? no evidence so far. if luffy falls. the SHs are a goner. most SHs are close to medium range fighters and not a single logia.

    the only thing that makes me relax is the fact this manga is about luffy being the pirate king...so he'll be fine no matter what happen next.
    Being cut down doesn´t necessarily mean you will lose. The samurai for example is still able to move his body and his legs (although they somehow seem to have a different "personality" for some reason), so Luffy definately definately would be able to continue fighting.

    I could also imagine that your Haki decides whether you are able to move all your body parts or just the part connected to your head (the Samurai should have MUCH more Haki than Tashigi), if that is the case Luffy would be alright. But since we still don´t have a full explanation of Law´s powers this is just my speculation^^

  6. #26
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Cool chapter.

    It seems that i was right about the way Law fights and that he's in a sense a swordsman.

    I as kinda disappointed at Smoker.

  7. #27
    Liar Game ftw Don.D.Bulky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Accra, Ghana.
    Posts
    446
    @Athary: I think the "but" remark that harpy lady made made was supposed to sound like this
    "I thought they were remarkably strong but to think it was actually the SH pirates!!"
    I don't think she wasn't concerned that they turned out to be the straw hats. She was actually stating the fact that they might not be too prepared for such a confrontation.

    Edit: Stop hating on smoker so much...afterall he is just a measly VA and in the NW to boot. He was also fighting against someone we all agree to be one of the top contenders among the supernova so him losing is not too far fetched and he didn't lose horrily too. plus momonga and onigumo and the rest will probably end up the same way or even worse.
    Last edited by Don.D.Bulky; 03-28-2012 at 04:02 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

  8. #28
    I think law holds the heart of luffy hehe. But I think luffy can beat law even though smoker can't beat him.Luffy becomes stronger.

  9. #29
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post

    Edit: Stop hating on smoker so much...afterall he is just a measly VA and in the NW to boot. He was also fighting against someone we all agree to be one of the top contenders among the supernova so him losing is not too far fetched and he didn't lose horrily too. plus momonga and onigumo and the rest will probably end up the same way or even worse.
    No,they probably wont.I'm not entirely sure about Momonga but Onigumo has been portrayed as one of the strongest Va's and he might very well be the strongest VA beside Garp.I doubt that every VA would be beaten like this just because Smoker was.

    But i agree about Smoker.His defeat wasnt all that bad,still i was kinda disapponted.

  10. #30
    Liar Game ftw Don.D.Bulky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Accra, Ghana.
    Posts
    446
    For I seconded there, I forgot Garp was a VA too so I'm gonna rephrase what I said earlier by excluding Garp from the rest of the VAs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •