• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    This is my take on what will happen: Law will change the hearts of Luffy's Group just like he did with Sanji's group, thus the Straw Hats will have to fight this set of baddies while in their crew-mate's body. With that, non of them will be strong enough for Law(unless Zoro and Luffy switch bodies), Thus a rematch with Smoker and Law. Smoker wins, Straw Hats change back, Law escapes, Bounties increase, bonds strengthen, Smoker chooses to chase Luffy over Law. Next arc: New Nakama.

The reason I say a smoker vs law rematch is because I just can't picture any of the Straw Hats fighting Law. Only three people have the right to even challenge Law at this point; Smoker, Tashigi and the Samurai. Tashigi would just get owned again and Smoker and the samurai are out of commission. Maybe a tag team of Smoker and the Samurai?
    Who's your pick on the new nakama?

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    Who's your pick on the new nakama?
    Nobody we've seen yet.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    This is my take on what will happen: Law will change the hearts of Luffy's Group just like he did with Sanji's group, thus the Straw Hats will have to fight this set of baddies while in their crew-mate's body. With that, non of them will be strong enough for Law(unless Zoro and Luffy switch bodies), Thus a rematch with Smoker and Law. Smoker wins, Straw Hats change back, Law escapes, Bounties increase, bonds strengthen, Smoker chooses to chase Luffy over Law. Next arc: New Nakama.

The reason I say a smoker vs law rematch is because I just can't picture any of the Straw Hats fighting Law. Only three people have the right to even challenge Law at this point; Smoker, Tashigi and the Samurai. Tashigi would just get owned again and Smoker and the samurai are out of commission. Maybe a tag team of Smoker and the Samurai?
    I find this likely, however I still hope for a Luufy vs Law, or better Zoro vs Law... but still this seems most likely.

It would be too anticlimactic if Luffy beats Law here then Smoker captures him thus ending his status as a shichibukia.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

idk i doubt they have a huge fight, law really did not hurt them. luffy will probably think its funny. im sure oda wont get predictable on us now.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]