View Poll Results: Rate this episode!

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    18 90.00%
  • |4| Good

    2 10.00%
  • |3| Average

    0 0%
  • |2| Bad

    0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

    0 0%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 84
  1. #71
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    great chap!, Awsome.

    The Law and Smoker Fight, short but quite interesting.

    I also think Hawkins is on this eiland because of brownbeard.
    and what will happen now Luffy is approaching Law, and seeing Smoker and co defeated!?

    Well damn Break next week :(
    That wouldnt make any sense.So just because Hawkins fought and most probably fodderized the guy two years ago,he'd stay around him through the whole timeskip?

  2. #72
    Strawhat Galkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Holland!
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    That wouldnt make any sense.So just because Hawkins fought and most probably fodderized the guy two years ago,he'd stay around him through the whole timeskip?
    He said that he saw the dead when he saw brownbeard, why is he alive then?
    So an connection between the eiland, brownbeard and hawkins is possible.


    You Become Someone, By Doing Something.



    Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

  3. #73
    Buzzzz recklesmayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Your lungs are next Mr.Smoker
    epic, laughing so hard right now LOL
    Buzzzz

  4. #74
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    He said that he saw the dead when he saw brownbeard, why is he alive then?
    So an connection between the eiland, brownbeard and hawkins is possible.
    Obviously Hawkins' predictions arent 100% accurate.He probably beat him down to a pulp,but BB stayed barely alive and then M found him and experimented on him.

    I mean the guy's obviously fodder.Why would Hawkins waste the entire TS bothering wth him?What you say doesnt make any sense.

  5. #75
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,008
    Shame there's no One Piece this week, I'm really looking forward to Luffy meeting up with Law
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  6. #76
    Strawhat Galkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Holland!
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Obviously Hawkins' predictions arent 100% accurate.He probably beat him down to a pulp,but BB stayed barely alive and then M found him and experimented on him.

    I mean the guy's obviously fodder.Why would Hawkins waste the entire TS bothering wth him?What you say doesnt make any sense.
    There's a lot here that doesnt make sense xD

    Well, still curious why Hawkins maked an mistake then, its maybe a little thing but im searching behind everything something because Oda is so unpredictable lol.


    You Become Someone, By Doing Something.



    Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

  7. #77
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    There's a lot here that doesnt make sense xD

    Well, still curious why Hawkins maked an mistake then, its maybe a little thing but im searching behind everything something because Oda is so unpredictable lol.
    Like?

  8. #78
    Strawhat Galkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Holland!
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Like?
    theories and stuff, ask cross :p


    You Become Someone, By Doing Something.



    Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

  9. #79
    DragonSlayinKing
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    GOOD QUESTION
    Posts
    9
    There are so many theories right now its crazy i wish one piece 663 came out! Im just wondering about after this arc what will the SHP bounty be! i would like to see how each homeland will react to the re-surfacing of the crew! I wonder when will luffy meet his dad again! I want to know whats going on right now with this island! and well obviously Lugiwatta will be going to the lightning island next. i wonder if he will meet that creepy person and rescue that monk pirate because he had the lowest bounty out of the 11 supernovas so he might not be so tough even though he's big...

  10. #80
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,713
    This is my take on what will happen: Law will change the hearts of Luffy's Group just like he did with Sanji's group, thus the Straw Hats will have to fight this set of baddies while in their crew-mate's body. With that, non of them will be strong enough for Law(unless Zoro and Luffy switch bodies), Thus a rematch with Smoker and Law. Smoker wins, Straw Hats change back, Law escapes, Bounties increase, bonds strengthen, Smoker chooses to chase Luffy over Law. Next arc: New Nakama.

    The reason I say a smoker vs law rematch is because I just can't picture any of the Straw Hats fighting Law. Only three people have the right to even challenge Law at this point; Smoker, Tashigi and the Samurai. Tashigi would just get owned again and Smoker and the samurai are out of commission. Maybe a tag team of Smoker and the Samurai?

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •