0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Let's not get me started shall we...
    - doesn't understand lol...

Quote Originally Posted by aj2686 View Post
    i think that brook has a good chance of taking law for one he does not have a heart. 2 he can attack long range attacks....
    I doubt Brook has Haki to negate the "room" - since we've seen Law is not limited to moving mere objects, he's able to lift the ground/etc - also why Broke doesn't have a heart, he does have a soul that can be seen, I wonder if Law could capture that like he did Smokers heart.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    - doesn't understand lol...

I doubt Brook has Haki to negate the "room" - since we've seen Law is not limited to moving mere objects, he's able to lift the ground/etc - also why Broke doesn't have a heart, he does have a soul that can be seen, I wonder if Law could capture that like he did Smokers heart.
    Let's just say I'm one of the foremost advocates for Bonney returning, so much so that I have her as the frontrunning next Strawhat member. Thus, I said my phrase as a exasperated cry to not egg me on to the point I once again must point out the warrants for her joining.

And your heart=soul theory of Brook is very intriguing and in my mind, a viable likelihood.

WOW law is a beast. i mean WOW. that was a good fight indeed and i wonder if those two are in laws crew now or if there with some one else.? luffy and law this should be fun! and he took smokers heart and owned his cutie captain. truly war lord worthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is it me or does the "master" look like a evil tree...
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/662/11

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    WOW law is a beast. i mean WOW. that was a good fight indeed and i wonder if those two are in laws crew now or if there with some one else.? luffy and law this should be fun! and he took smokers heart and owned his cutie captain. truly war lord worthy.
    i can not help to see the sence that luffy and law meet!!! hpoope to see more.
    btw, i really like that bird girl in the one piece 662. I think her face looks like nami, but not mide, i like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Let's just say I'm one of the foremost advocates for Bonney returning, so much so that I have her as the frontrunning next Strawhat member. Thus, I said my phrase as a exasperated cry to not egg me on to the point I once again must point out the warrants for her joining.

And your heart=soul theory of Brook is very intriguing and in my mind, a viable likelihood.
    yes i'm a fan off bonney to ...but as a war lord.
    but now i'm for smoker as the next SH i know there is a 0.0001% chance to it
    i guess i just like the idea

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    yes i'm a fan off bonney to ...but as a war lord.
    but now i'm for smoker as the next SH i know there is a 0.0001% chance to it
    i guess i just like the idea
    Luffy beats law and gives smoker back his heart, then smoker join- no, not going to happen. I can see Luffy giving Smoker his heart back though, if Luffy can somehow get it, then Smoker attempts to catch Luffy, but Luffy gets away and Smoker owes Luffy for returning his heart... Or Smoker is still able to fight without his heart and gets it back.

Hmm, I wonder how well someone can use another DF and Haki ability's when they switch body's...

Quote Originally Posted by Rossbach View Post
    Luffy beats law and gives smoker back his heart, then smoker join- no, not going to happen. I can see Luffy giving Smoker his heart back though, if Luffy can somehow get it, then Smoker attempts to catch Luffy, but Luffy gets away and Smoker owes Luffy for returning his heart... Or Smoker is still able to fight without his heart and gets it back.

Hmm, I wonder how well someone can use another DF and Haki ability's when they switch body's...
    I dont think hat Smoker will get his heart back during this arc.I think that Law's gonna keep it so that Smoker wont talk to the WG about Law's presence there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossbach View Post

i didn't say it's gonna happen... i said i liked the idea

I dont think hat Smoker will get his heart back during this arc.I think that Law's gonna keep it so that Smoker wont talk to the WG about Law's presence there.
    verry wel possible

great chap!, Awsome.

The Law and Smoker Fight, short but quite interesting.

I also think Hawkins is on this eiland because of brownbeard.
    and what will happen now Luffy is approaching Law, and seeing Smoker and co defeated!?

Well damn Break next week :(

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!