2 10.00%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I for one am not surprised nor displeased about Smoker's defeat. If Law is unable to defeat a VA at this stage, especially after acquiring a 440 million bounty and becoming a Shichibukai, he doesn't deserve either acknowledgement. Furthermore, even if Smoker is a Logia, we already know though they are really difficult to combat because of their intangibility, Logias are not invincible. Law's defeat of Smoker was legitimate and warranted.

Also, seems as if we get a little more information or insight to Punk Hazard, "M" and the story behind Law's presence on the island, all to which Luffy appears likely to collide with head on. Last point I want to make, and it is rather a tangent as opposed to a valid topic to the chapter, but does anyone believe Laffitte has a mythical Zoan DF, like the tweet tweet fruit: model harpy? For some reason after seeing Harpy Mone (who by the way is awesome in appearance and dark personality!) I was thinking about Laffitte's arms and how Marco similarly can change certain parts of his body to become animal/creature like. THoughts?

If you look at the bounties Zoro,Sanji,Nami,Ussop and Brook all have new bounty images meaning Luffy might not be the only one with an increase as Franky, Robin and Chopper still have same image. I think it was page 13 for those of you who want to check.

It appeared to me that Law had to be sneaky when he stole Smoker's heart. He waited till Smoker's body was all together though still intangable and then switched out the section where his heart should be with a square of rock. Once the heart was switched it was switched into a box or that box was was a smaller cube shaped room so it couldn't turn to smoke and escape. Another words Law didn't cut it out at all and he never turned Smoker solid, he didn't have to.

Suddenly, Law has the most hax DF ablity now. Stealing people's heart? That's some crazy stuff right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Suddenly, Law has the most hax DF ablity now. Stealing people's heart? That's some crazy stuff right there.
    Yeah, endless possibilities of how to use it. Only DF with more hax is Kizaru´s. Until there is a way to use your Haki like "Room" (let it cover vast spaces) you are pretty much dead if Kizaru is in the right mood^^

Dofla's fruit seems to be much more dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Dofla's fruit seems to be much more dangerous.
    ^^ As of now although we don't know the whole deal with Law's Ope Ope no mi, Don flamingo on the other hand, we can't tell shit about what his ability really is. It looks hax though but until we know more we can't say it is more hax compared to kizaru, Law or Akainu not to mention Blackbeard. Remember, apart from the yami yami no mi, he also wields the gura gura no mi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    ^^ As of now although we don't know the whole deal with Law's Ope Ope no mi, Don flamingo on the other hand, we can't tell shit about what his ability really is. It looks hax though but until we know more we can't say it is more hax compared to kizaru, Law or Akainu not to mention Blackbeard. Remember, apart from the yami yami no mi, he also wields the gura gura no mi.
    I didnt compare Dofla's fruit to BB's or Aka's.I compared it to Law's.It seems more dangerous because against Law you know what you should do.Get the hell out of his room.With Dofla's fruit you cant see anything coming at you.He just takes control of you,with a flick of his finger.

In that respect, you are probably right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Pretty glad Smoker lost, as I said before.. he's overrated.

I'm confused to why Smoker did not use Haki at all after he told Tashigi to "stay back" because her Haki wasn't strong enough - he wouldn't have even needed to use it for long, when the other Marines shot at Law he could had used it then and while law was blocking the bullets he could have attacked.

I wonder what will happen next chapter, Luffy seems happy to see Law - Law does not look happy to see Luffy, I find it unlikely though Law could get the drop on Luffy+Zoro like he did to the others (it still pisses me off Sanji got caught so off hand).

Also, I know there's no evidence, but I wouldn't be surprised if Law has Luffy's heart too.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)