0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 8.70%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    First things first - good chapter

LOL Sasuke was so badass when he was young dressed like a mini Anbu, then he grew up and graduated to white shorts WTF

Could losing the horns affect Kabuto's sage mode I wonder ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think Itachi is doing for Sasuke the same thing that Minato/Kushina did for Naruto. He's helping to remove Sasuke's doubt and confusion. I think Sasuke will most likely stay resolved to take vengeance on Konoha and fight Naruto, but he will be much more stable once he's made peace with Itachi. This is hugely important, because he won't stand a chance against Naruto unless his resolve is strong. Also, if Sasuke is to be redeemed, he must first be at peace with himself and Itachi.
    But none of this IS strengthening his resolve--Just the opposite. Sasuke wanted to kill Kakashi so badly that he could taste it. He swung to cut Sakura's throat. He crushed Danzou in the grip of his Susanoo. He accepted his brothers eyes from Tobi for the sole purpose of crushing Naruto. Sasuke's resolve was HELLA strong, definitely as much as Naruto's.

I'm disappointed to see Itachi somewhat redeeming him. Why would he have need to face Naruto now if he resolves his qualms about his brother's sacrifice with his brother?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    But none of this IS strengthening his resolve--Just the opposite. Sasuke wanted to kill Kakashi so badly that he could taste it. He swung to cut Sakura's throat. He crushed Danzou in the grip of his Susanoo. He accepted his brothers eyes from Tobi for the sole purpose of crushing Naruto. Sasuke's resolve was HELLA strong, definitely as much as Naruto's.

I'm disappointed to see Itachi somewhat redeeming him. Why would he have need to face Naruto now if he resolves his qualms about his brother's sacrifice with his brother?
    Itachi caused him to start to turn evil, and Itachi is starting to cause him to turn back good. Makes sense to me.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Okay, so obviously, something in this battle has to go terribly wrong. I mean think about it. As others have said, where would the story go if everything turns out as planned and Sasuke is saved by Itachi? This little bit of movement we have seem from him towards the light will be quickly negated and reversed.

IMO something very bad is going to happen in this battle. Itachi is not going to survive and he may not get to talk with Sasuke. You can also bet that there are more cutting asides to come from Kabuto, as I'm sure he has one planned to completely undermine the work being done by Itachi and cheapen all of the things he (Itachi) has said.

This battle cannot and will not end well. That much I am positive of.

Classic Itachi stuff going on in this chapter. Send in the crows! And yup, this time spent with Itachi is clearly doing Sasuke really well. At the very least, it shows he hasn't fallen completely into the darkness, or he was there and Itachi's slowly pulling him out of it. Nothing will stop the Naruto/Sasuke final clash, but Sasuke may go in to it with a slight change of heart. But this is all barring any other bombshells that are dropped on Sasuke to push him over the edge again, which, for the sake of added drama and to ramp up the stakes, I doubt. Time will tell what Kishi is trying to do with Sasuke now. Is he setting him up for possible redemption or is he setting him up for the final fall.

I think if anything Sasuke will leave knowing the real enemy is not the Leaf but Tobi since Itachi will probably remind him that Tobi was responsible for everything that happened to the Uchiha.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Sasuke will now achieve Nirvana mode and fight Naruto without making a facial expression other than a smirk or smile.
    OP Chapter

Makes sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Itachi caused him to start to turn evil, and Itachi is starting to cause him to turn back good. Makes sense to me.
    Well yeah, mathematically, it makes sense. But it's bad for the story. Look me in the face...

...Look my account avatar on the left there in the face and tell it (and by "it", I mean "me") that a "I'm just having a friendly sparing match with you because we're rivals and stuff, k!" final battle will have the same explosiveness, the same tension, and the same Wow! factor as a "I'm going to completely wipe your existence from the face of the earth and then murder everyone you've ever known or loved!" final battle...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Well yeah, mathematically, it makes sense. But it's bad for the story. Look me in the face...

...Look my account avatar on the left there in the face and tell it (and by "it", I mean "me") that a "I'm just having a friendly sparing match with you because we're rivals and stuff, k!" final battle will have the same explosiveness, the same tension, and the same Wow! factor as a "I'm going to completely wipe your existence from the face of the earth and then murder everyone you've ever known or loved!" final battle...
    I said starting to turn good, Sasuke is still plenty evil enough to want to kill Naruto.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off