• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 8.70%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Kabuto is so sneaky using those slick comments to further nourish the hatred within Sasuke's hearts, something Itachi is obviously trying to counterbalance by resurfacing memories the uchiha brothers shared.

What was that awesome dragon jutsu Kabuto used; was it mad eout of water, I don't get it? What was that sphere the dragon was holding in which light shined from? Also, are you saying if Kabuto didn't attain Suigetsu's ability, that his own sage jutsu would work against him?

This fight is pretty awesome so far, from both sides!
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    What was that awesome dragon jutsu Kabuto used; was it mad eout of water, I don't get it? What was that sphere the dragon was holding in which light shined from? Also, are you saying if Kabuto didn't attain Suigetsu's ability, that his own sage jutsu would work against him?
    I think it was chakra, and I also think Kabuto invented the technique to be useful with the modification of his body.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

a good chapter.... and yes seemed brief but i guess thats because no solid victory achieved in this chapter....!!

gave me idea that it was probably a filler chapter on emotional accounts of Sasuke, Kishi probably wants us to know that Sasuke's life wasn't that sad after all, there is happiness lingering deep and Itachi is touching those nodes now...!!

The length of this fight is also a good thing the more resistance Kabuto shows the better..... but it seems Itachi's mastermind will bring him down soon...!!

Kabuto can change the code... but i think he can't end Itachi's edo now..... which still makes me hope that once Kabuto ends all the edo tensie Itachi might still be there....!! other than Itachi, Kabuto could send and put back into coffin any edo at any time...!!

Kabuto's sage mode gives him strong powers but even this particular jutsu that hinder your sight and hearing will prove fragile against Naruto (if somehow Sasuke goes for it, which i doubt he will) coz Naruto's style is to punch hard and punch without any fear, he would bring down the whole surroundings with one shot...!! Also his own sage mode will help..!

This chapter was a little disappointing... I'm sure it'll look a lot better next to five more action chapters once the fight's had a chance to grow/intensify, but for now it feels like nothing happened.

I liked it. some little tid bits of information and a nice fight scene. itachi might save his brother from doom. its odd that a uchiha has such good will towards man kind as a whole, he may have done evil things ( as we would expect a uchiha to do) but it was for good. i wouldnt expect that from a descendant of the eldest brother;son of the so6p. but in any case it may save sasuke from his very nature.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

By far the worse ninja-on-pig action I've ever seen :-(

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

it was a decent chapter, far from the best but also far from the worst chapter ive read, a bit in between.

I think Itachi is doing for Sasuke the same thing that Minato/Kushina did for Naruto. He's helping to remove Sasuke's doubt and confusion. I think Sasuke will most likely stay resolved to take vengeance on Konoha and fight Naruto, but he will be much more stable once he's made peace with Itachi. This is hugely important, because he won't stand a chance against Naruto unless his resolve is strong. Also, if Sasuke is to be redeemed, he must first be at peace with himself and Itachi.

First off I would like to say that Kabuto's sage jutsu was not a genjutsu but physical (i saw some other forum arguing over this). Based on what Kabuto said it had to be physical and even if he lied Itachi was affected by it so it could not have been genjutsu (as Itachi is a master of it).
    Also, does anyone else think Kabuto is already in Tsukuyomi? We got a flash of Itachi's Mangekyo sharingan right before he "turned into" crows, meaning it probably wasnt crow substitution. Also, why would Itachi cut off some of Kabuto's horn? It probably wasn't because he was aiming to decapitate him due to the fact that they need him alive.

As reflected by others, The chapter seemed short, and nothing much actually happened.

1) Either that or Itachi has crow clones or Itachi already has Kabuto at least partially under his genjutsu..hence the crows.Shouldn't kabuto in Sage-Mode be able to detect both the real Itachi and the clone if it was a clone?

2) Sasuke and Itachi working together lays the foundation for Sasuke's redemption. At the very least, it has paused further deterioration of Sasuke's mental state.

At this point, Kishi has made it completely impossible for me to guess what's gonna happen next.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !