14 60.87%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 8.70%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    here's the thing, we all know kabuto wants to get his slimy mits on a young fragile uchiha, ( sasuke< if you ask me, four eyes seemed to have taken after pedophile oro a bit much) but what goal is kabuto trying to accomplish by fighting alongside tobi? He had madara, his snake sage mode and a million other zombies that he could have attacked with. Why this alliance? I ask because if kabuto dies soon,( which i would like) how does his involvement/death advance the plot?

The vibration was the best sharingan counter we have ever seen in the manga thus far

Quote Originally Posted by SpaZI View Post
    Though it was a let down we only got to see one Technique from Kabuto, i would totally want to see him perform some more bad-ass jutsu's to justify him fighting two Uchiha's at the same time
    Which one do you refer to? Liquefying? Sage mode? vibrating air?

Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    It'd be interesting if Kabuto is killed in this battle, because the only way to stop the Edo Tensei, aside from sealing, would be to bring Kabuto back to life (maybe with someone else performing Edo Tensei), and have him cancel the jutsu.
    I like the idea of edo'ing a dead Kabuto to use him to end edo Madara.
    But this is far from the only way to stop edo Madara. Sealing as you mentioned indeed. But why not as well: paralysing, sending to sleep, propulsing in outer space (with air so he doesn't die), ingulfing into the earth center, teleporting to other dimension, erasing from the narutoverse (don't tell impossible. What is impossible in the Narutoverve?), etc

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    call it thin skin if you want but.......

lmao, great scene

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    I like the idea of edo'ing a dead Kabuto to use him to end edo Madara.
    But this is far from the only way to stop edo Madara. Sealing as you mentioned indeed. But why not as well: paralysing, sending to sleep, propulsing in outer space (with air so he doesn't die), ingulfing into the earth center, teleporting to other dimension, erasing from the narutoverse (don't tell impossible. What is impossible in the Narutoverve?), etc
    I've been thinking about that for a while.. They can summon and reverse-summon things and people from or to other dimensions right?? wonder whether there's a dimention it's impossible to come back from. though it would probably require rinnegan to get rid of this many zombies (impossible)..
    I liked this chapter but..right now it's a number of uchiha chapters in a row after a tirade of shinobi and Bijuu chapters.. I wish I got to see what is going on in all the battles at same time.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    ^^^^ There is at least 2 dimensions mentioned in the series that you can't come back from.

1st - The Dead Demon seal's stomach demension.
    2nd - Whatever Pure world(I'm stuck on the name atm..) the souls that have found piece goto.
    There might even be cause to believe that the Genjutsu from Itachi's Sussano's overpowered oro owning sword is actually a dimensions. It doesn't really fit in with what a genjutsu was explained to do(trick senses etc) since his body actually disappeared and was sealed somewhere
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Even though this battle between Kabuto and the Uchiha boys is intriguing I wonder how many chapters it will be before we get to see what's happening elsewhere. Even though the Kages look screwed I'd still wanna see how they deal with Madara's mokuton clones, and what of Naruto vs Tobi, with so many ninja rushing to back Naruto and Bee how can Tobi possibly hope to capture them? I guess what I'm trying to say is, I need closure on these sub plots dammit and I'd rather not have to wait 10 chapters to find out exactly how those other important battles panned out.

Brothers of destruction vs snakeman of the east...sweet.

yes!!! i like this sensen is this chapter! and they will beat the sanke esily in naruto 581!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger_Of_Kaos View Post
    Brothers of destruction vs snakeman of the east...sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    Even though this battle between Kabuto and the Uchiha boys is intriguing I wonder how many chapters it will be before we get to see what's happening elsewhere. Even though the Kages look screwed I'd still wanna see how they deal with Madara's mokuton clones, and what of Naruto vs Tobi, with so many ninja rushing to back Naruto and Bee how can Tobi possibly hope to capture them? I guess what I'm trying to say is, I need closure on these sub plots dammit and I'd rather not have to wait 10 chapters to find out exactly how those other important battles panned out.
    I feel ya here... I think we'll still see some of the Edo Madara battle as the Kabuto fight picks up, because as it becomes more hopeless against Edo Madara, it'll also become more desperate that Sasuke/Itachi end Kabuto's Edo Tensei. In many ways, the fights are the same, because it's really a fight to end the Edo Tensei.

I don't think we'll see Naruto / Tobi for a while, but I hope I'm wrong... I just forsee a lot of Uchiha flashbacks, a lot of Kabuto flashbacks (probably of his childhood), and a lot more action. So far, neither side in the Kabuto fight has even warmed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I feel ya here... I think we'll still see some of the Edo Madara battle as the Kabuto fight picks up, because as it becomes more hopeless against Edo Madara, it'll also become more desperate that Sasuke/Itachi end Kabuto's Edo Tensei. In many ways, the fights are the same, because it's really a fight to end the Edo Tensei.

I don't think we'll see Naruto / Tobi for a while, but I hope I'm wrong... I just forsee a lot of Uchiha flashbacks, a lot of Kabuto flashbacks (probably of his childhood), and a lot more action. So far, neither side in the Kabuto fight has even warmed up.
    In other words, you do foresee a Successfull termination of edo Tensei, before the Kages are all slaughtered, probably with the death of Tsuchikage and/or Raikage.

Question is what becomes of Sasuke after the Kabuto fight?

I am guessing that Sasuke will become more hatefull and resume his bitter grudge against Konoha once Itachi disappears.There still has to be a Sasuke vs Naruto fight. It is possible that Sasuke will end the fight with Kabuto, then speed over to where Naruto vs Tobi is. I don't think that Sasuke will be redeemed anytime too soon.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !